Reviews for Pieces of a Picture
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 3/12
What? This is only ONE SHOT? Make a sequel please? :)
ultears chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was fantastical! Kudos to you!
I adored this, Near x Linda sound absolutely precious together, even if they're not romantically linked.
It's still nice too see them as friends.
I wish we could no more about good old Linda.
That'd be great.
I recommend you to write more Near fanfiction.
You write him perfectly.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
They're so cute! :)
Chibi-Heartless chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I loved this. This was well written; Linda's personality was how I'd imagine it to be, and Near was not OOC. Hope you win for the contest!
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Well, I think this story was written very beautifully, and I really like the way you captured Near's character, which is pretty hard to do (has attempted and failed. miserably.), so lots of kudos to you!
Pocky-LoverGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was SO sweet! One for the records! I wish there would have been a kiss...But the story's still AWESOME!
Akumei chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Very cute and very good writing
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
There's nothing to say except for... so sweet. My vocab range should really be larger...

But I really like that romance concerning Near wasn't overly OOC is this fic, and most of the DN fics are about 90% yaoi AND out of character. :( Which means i can't read them, since yaoi isn't my thing... But anyway. Write more! XD
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Don't even know this couple. But I liked it. Great job! XD
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw, how sweet! I enjoyed reading this, keep it up ]
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Aww...that was so sweet! i wish i could see the portrait too...
CHAOTIQUE chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This is beautiful, just as the picture of Near, hahaha, really, i loved it. Near/Linda is so strange, but at the same time, i love it. And, besides, it's nice to read a not yaoi Near fic (almost all the fics are MelloxNear, MattxNear, LxNear, but never him with an actual girl!) So this is great, thank you, this is so faved... I'm just speechless, why don't you have more reviews? This fic deserves much more...seriously.
sk8nhilly chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This is really great! I hope you win the contest!
o0whitelily0o chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aww... you made me like Linda x Near now. It's so sweet and in-character. Great job!
justaminuet chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
You win for writing one of my fave crack pairings for Death Note. And doing it nicely. I love how you focused on Linda's talent for art. Also, I think it's a nice touch to show that she's always friendly to Near, since I got that impression too, given the one panel the poor girl gets.

You got Near pretty well down, and that's not an easy thing to do. I really like how this wasn't a typical romance fic, since it just wouldn't fit Near's personality to have it otherwise. It was cute, without it being too fluffy, or out of character for how Near acts.

So very faved and loved.