Reviews for Galbatorix's Plan
Bane WolfBlood chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
The Man who stole saphira is Murtagh isnt it?really Good job please hurry up and TYPE LIKE YHE WIND!
in-silent-seas chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Come on! You have 8 reviews! You can do it! Sorry..but great story...man...I hate cliffhangers...oh well..
far out there chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Texas it was bad
DragonFireOKN chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Wow, this is very good. Please explain though, for I do not understand, did he steal Saphira or what? Please tell me. Update soon, this is very good.
Mezzy-Pen chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
ooh,you are mean! that was a good chapter i wonder what is wrong with roran and who stole saphira? whostole percious saphira? they must be pure evil...galbatorix or murtagh forced into it! i bet murtagh or that freaky guy... Qorum! oh too many people to suspect!

well done
rehtaehwashere chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
It's pretty good. At the end do you mean fate instead of destiny? If you mean destiny it's really good for her. Fate would be bad for her... I can't think today.
Djar chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
A very interesting storie.

i do hope you post the next chapter very fast.

I am dieing here to know what will eragon do.
Cant We Have Purple Skittles chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
I really liked it. :)
Cant We Have Purple Skittles chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Jack, Jack your supposed to write more, and dont keep creating fan fics when you havent even added a second chapter to the next.

-sigh-

Its good though.
Mezzy-Pen chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
ohh, is it a sword? a dragon egg? what is it?what is it? i want too know. please hurry up nad repost again. even if i do review three times just to get it!