Reviews for Love and War
AmyNY chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Great story. I could actually picture Sam and Dean saying those lines, it was almost like watching (reading?) an actual spn episode. And that last Dean.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
That was far too humorous for your own good. Now I have to plague you with my adoration!

I loved it... Dean and Sam crack me up. I really don’t know what else to say aside from that, I mean I’m sure there is more but I’m kind of awed right now. I guess I’d better get on top the rest of your fics too huh?
purplebunnywabbit chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
"What for?" Crazy old woman! hehe.

This is great! You totally need to ignore that Anita chick too... who cares? It was a crucial part of Season One and Dead 'did' blame him. Sides it's fanfic for Christ's sake!
inzane73 chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
Somebody flamed you for this fic? Man, that is not right. My personal opinion is if your beef isn't constructive, you should just keep it to yourself. If you don't like what you're reading, read something else.

Oh, Sammy. So emo. You can't really expect Sam to react any other way. "Guilt-Trip-du-Jour" is right. But then again, I think both of the boys are big on blame. Sam blames himself for Jess's death, Dean blames himself for their Dad's death... it's all about blame. Sam is just more vocal about it.

I like that Dean called Sam on his guilt trip thing, and I totally agree with all of Dean's inner thoughts. It seems just how Dean would react to me. It was hell at the time, but now it's over, so why hold a grudge?

Look forward to your next story!

inzane73 chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
You have wonderful insight into the darker, more emotional side of Dean. I love that Sam gets a view into how Dean might have felt when he left.

I love the part at the end, with Dean hugging Mabel. Sam's observation is priceless: "Put him anywhere near a widow or an orphan…" Aw, Dean's a big softy!

inzane73 chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
'Sam rolled his eyes. “Got it. Screw the ghost, save the car.”' Oh, I just LOVE that line! It's perfect!

Can I get a copy of the fighting evil manual? :)

Nice cliffhanger, by the way. I think you're more addicted to them then I am.

inzane73 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I've finally squeaked out a little bit of time to catch up. I love Dean in mother-hen mode after Sam's little episode. I don't think they do mother-hen mode enough on the show. And I loved the end when he's irritating Sam on purpose. That is so Dean. Once again, your characters ring true.

I'm hoping I can find time to read the rest soon. The holidays have really cut into my fanfic time.

Ditzyleo chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
“Come on.” Dean smiled. “I’ll buy you a Happy Meal.”

That is so it. Hopefully see you agian soon...? *holds out cookies to feed muses*
lili20 chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
Great story. Thank you very much for sharing it with your readers. Can't wait to read more because your stories are amazing.
kwater chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Well now that can't be good. Gonna have to take a break for now, But I'll be back.. Great story - Kel
kwater chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
“Fine.” He paused. “Man, I hate monkeys.” - I completely agree Dean, Monkeys are the work of the devil...Great chapter, moving on. - KEl
kwater chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
“Sam, I know deep down you’re really a girl, but can you show some respect?” - He he he is it me or is that a total big brother line. I'm so happy you're posting, can't wait to read more - K
irnan chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
You know, I've missed Marigold. Lovely story, hilarious as always!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 5 . 12/6/2007

fab last chapter there, loved it. lil bit angsty without being chick flicky.

and the last line was cute :D

cool fic, hope to see a new one from you soon!

Ash8 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Great story - great ending. Loved the lighted hearted, yet thoughtful look Sam's absence during the Stanford years. Thanks for the wonderful read.
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »