Reviews for Love and War
toxicangel chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
haha! this one was light and funny... well needed.
InSecret chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Favourite bit:

“Dean, I’m serious,” Sam said, a bit of heat in his tone.

Dean snorted. “I don’t think you know how to be anything else. I should have bought you more Happy Meals when you were a kid.”

Ha ha. Awesome.

Lovely story. Thanks for sharing :)
JoyofReading chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
That was such a cool chapter. I really enjoyed it.

The parallels between Dean and Michael were there all the time. I wonder if Sam will acknowledge why Dean was chosen by Michael.

Like that Sam heard what was said by Dean, even if he wasn't the one saying it.

I'm sorry that the story is ending, but I guess it kind of has to eventually right?
vanillafluffy chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
I love it! The way Dean's life reflects the ghost's issues, Sam finally understanding the Stanford year's from his brother's POV, and Mabel-Mabel totally cracked me up.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Thank you.

I'll admit I was worried that you would have Dean/Michael shoot Sam and I knew Dean would feel guilty for that.

You nailed the words from Michael to Mabel, words that could have been from Dean and I love that Sam heard them. What an wonderful chapter.

I have really enjoyed this story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
wowz, great great chapter. so emotional. i loved the comparrisons between dean and michael, twas awesomes.

lol that last line was great. almost cold in an almost humorous way. very johnny depp in secret window (no idea if you'v seen that movie lol, if not then just trust me)

awesomez, looking forward to the update!

XsarahX
Ciya chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Ew - Bob flowers. That was a very mean thing Bob did to Michael and Mabel.
MayukoSon chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Wow, very good chapter.
Deanaholic1 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
really awesome update..keep it up
devonshire64 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
wow. great, great, great insight into dean. i loved when he looked up to sam and was no longer possessed, but still comforting the woman. great scene. and the fact that mabel always knew about the flower bed... that last line was just great.
TraSan chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Bwahahahahahaha...

Sorry, but Wysawyg and I went back and forth for almost an hour today about the Pilot episode and comparing notes SamGirl versus DeanGirl and the different way we interpreted the events based on our own biases towards the brothers. She'll be happy to know you agree with her. :)

And in spite of the fact you did not agree with me (LOL) I loved this chapter. Palpable angst and just a little bit of healing for that separation rift. Lovely, lovely.

And I really, really loved the last little scene:

“Still,” Sam said, coming up beside her. “Just to be safe… Do you by any chance know what Michael did with the body?”

Mabel was already walking toward the back door they’d used to break in. She stopped for just a second and barely looked over her shoulder. “I was working on a new flower bed at the house the day before it happened,” she said. “Bob never came home that night, but the next morning, the dirt had been filled in.”

“You never told anyone?” Sam asked, mouth agape.

“What for?” Mabel shrugged. “Besides, the flowers were beautiful that year. They just grew and grew.”

I liked Mabel before, but now - cheers!
stjra chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Aww, those beautiful broken boys!

Lovely chapter. As I've said before you write the boys voice so well.

Just lovely. Well done.
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
What a great plot twist!
Anita chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
You really hate Sam, don't you? This is the second fic where you make Sam out to be terrible for wanting to go away to school and you punish him for it. What is so horrible about that? Just because you like Dean, you make Sam bad for wanting to grow up? I don't get it. I don't think it was easy for Sam to leave either but Dean did have their father, who Dean worshipped! Sam had no one. So if you want to talk about who was truly abandoned, I think it was Sam. Yes he wanted to go to school but John is the one who closed the door and then stubborness on all three sides kept it closed.

It just upsets me when I read fics where Sam is punished like this. Sure Dean would have missed his brother, but Dean is a big boy and probably would have liked not having to worry about Sam, actually. SO I think on some level it was a relief.

Let me guess? The last chapter is going to be Sam grovelling for Dean's forgiveness? Geez, if anything, I think Dean should have been proud of Sam and apologizing for just following after their father blindly. And he did say he was proud of Sam, in Scarecrow. Funny how no one seems to remember that part. Poor Sam.

I do think you are a talented writer, I just don't like Sam being written in such a way that even Sam thinks he did something wrong.
toxicangel chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
dont tell me dean is going to shoot sam... he's going to be forever in debt to his brother lol...

fantastic btw!

sorry took me so long to catch up...
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »