Reviews for Really, I'm Not Interested
Empress Mimi chapter 26 . 3/19/2011
OK, I can't say I didn't expect this kind of ending. I supposed that Marcus and his 'crew' were going to corner Evie again if they got the chance. Usually I don't like female vamps, but I like Evie. A really nice ending; the story was awesome and great to read. You're a real talent! :)
Empress Mimi chapter 23 . 3/19/2011
Finally they kiss again! Awwww! Sweet and funny chapter! :) BTW Lestat is such a charmer in this story, I absolutely loved him
Empress Mimi chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
Poor Evie. Vampire bastards. When is the kidnap nightmare going to end finally...
Empress Mimi chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
That was a mean cliffie but I still like it overall. I hope Lestat will find Evie soon.
Empress Mimi chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
Hey beta!

So, I was very bored and I checked your profile out. I started reading this story and I like it so far...I'm definitely putting you on my favorites list. :)

First things first, Lestat is one of my favorite vampires in literature. I didn't figure out one thing about this story - is Lestat in this story based on Lestat from Anne Rice's book or on the one from the movie "Queen of the Damned"? I adore the movie version of him, I think did a great work acting him, and he was the first vampire I really liked. Also the first vampire in my fiction reader 'career' xD Second question, I don't know if I was reading too fast and not noticing the details - he sort of has mind reading ability, right? Or getting into other people's head? Or both? :D

I have no complaints so far, I like your writing style and the story flow. I decided to review this chapter because it was the first one to give me the tingles (silly, I know) in the opening paragraphs and that's a good thing. It happens to me usually when someone develops the character so well that I enjoy reading about him.

I'll probably give you a few more reviews, probably WAAAAAAY shorter than this one xD

P.S. The end of the chapter was beyond awesome! You are REALLY good in describing various emotions. :)

- Mimi
VooduRea chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
HOLY SHITTTTTt!IM SO MAD U ENDED IT!IT IS FREAKING AMAzinG!
The-Violet-Hour chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Really enjoy your style of writing. Great work :)
Mel chapter 26 . 9/8/2008
Aw I loved it! It was so real! :)
Anonymous chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
Brilliant! Except you never did tell us exactly how Lestat had pissed off Marcus and the others...
AndThePunchesJustKeepComin chapter 26 . 6/5/2008
I loved your story! Great ending!
tkmutant chapter 26 . 6/3/2008
Ironie...o but good non the less...you rock
neeshanox chapter 26 . 5/19/2008
Awe the story is all overr! Will there by chance be a sequel?
241marina241 chapter 26 . 5/15/2008
that story is amazing, i can't what to read more os your work
Giz13 chapter 26 . 5/3/2008
wow that was great i loved it!
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 26 . 5/1/2008
Silly me, I didn't even see that the story was finished. And here I was expecting to see the story with an update. I read through the entire thing and couldn't wait for more, I really should have reviewed before this...

But anyway. I loved this. The ending was of satisfactory, it wasn't as cliche as most and I enjoyed reading it from start to finish. The characters were just right, Lestat was written very well and Evie seemed like a nicely developed character. (again, not a cliche.) Wonderful job.