Reviews for The Ballad of Jilted John
Xedra chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
*squeal!*

Oh, I love this! Story endings are usually a little bittersweet for me, but I have the biggest freaking smile on my face right now because this ending is so wonderful! I really love your Yuki!

I love how he laughed and the changes he made to his story. Excellent, just excellent! Can't wait to read your next fic!
amicus92 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
That review was simply hilarius!
Proverbial Pumpkin chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Hahaha. The dialogue in this chapter is absolutely brilliant. Kudos
DreamTimeTails chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
O.o *looks at you funny* Well... it WAS kinda in the first chapter... how he is affected an' all...

XDD I LOVED the review! That was so funny! Especially the last three paragraphs.

I can't wait for the next update! Thanks for writing
eternaltime101 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
omg this is a great story! i cant wait for the next chapter! that was a HARSH review too, cause even if you dont like something you dont have to bash it lol! i hope yuki gets pissed, cause i would be! and just maybe, could you put in a nice little romantic yukiXshu scene, cause i am gravitaion deprived right now...anyway, thank you very much for this story and please update soon!
scorch66 chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Wow...now THAT is a harsh review...but very entertaining nonetheless.;) I can't belive the girlfriend dumped him cuz he didn't like the author; she must have been a die-hard Yuki fan. Actually, I myself was becoming a bit defensive for Eiri too ; Can't wait to read Yuki's reaction: will he be mad, indifferent, or pleased?
rainaria chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Ouch,heavy flamer... Poor Yuki. Graet fic btw :D
DarkInuyashaangel101 chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Wow, that's gotta be the best flame review I've ever read, even though it's supposed to be bad. lol. I can't wait to see what Eiri thinks about it. Update soon, please!
KatrinaKaiba chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
For once I think Yuki is speechless. I would be. That was hysterical. It was a well written flame. I can't wait for the next chapter.
supershu-chan chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
OMG MOON-SAN HI. -glomps-

I am sorry to have taken an eternity to review this! Moving into new houses is so uncool. I love this unique idea and of course the wonderful style with which you write it.

Only having read vol 12 of the manga, I've never even seen a picture of Mizuki, but nevertheless, I like to see her included in fanfics. Writer/editor relationships are so cute! Well. I mean, not -relationships-...you know. D: I LOVE Eiri's first sentence to Shuichi in this fic. omg. That is so funny. I laugh out loud everytime I read it. I'm laughing now. XD

Love all the Eiri/Shuichi interaction you do. It's really excellent. So realistic! As in they're real people and not anime characters! And of course, the getting into the mind of Eiri as only you can do...you do not disappoint. I love Maiko's story (and her inspired name!) and I actually wanna read it. You should write it sometime! O: I like Eiri not enjoying his own writing, because I don't know any writers who actually -do-, and I like to see him as really insecure.

Running away from his past is a fun hobby for him, ne? And so facing it inadvertently (spelling?) through his writing...ooh, clever Moon-san. ;D

Shuichi's costume scares me. lolwhut.

And I love Jilted John and his review. He cracks me up. Flamers are hilarious. I'm very much looking forward to see what Eiri does with Mr John! This is so exciting!

Sorry for such a late and stupid review. I leave you saying that I hope to someday hear the Gordon song! Oh, I wish I could have been British and alive in the seventies/eighties...but no such luck on either account. Oh well. I'm gonna look up the song, 'cause it sounds hilarious!

Please keep up your super-awesome work! And have fun with your Christmas planning and whatnots! Happy Holidays
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh my-

They're so cute together. I always like it when fanfiction makes canon characters more realistic than the original ever could.

keep going! D
Maria chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Oh, this was so good! I really feel like you make Yuki into a real person without compromising his outer cold-as-ice shell. :)
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
beautiful...absolutely beautiful. hope you post more soon!
F.Vikus chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow. I think the way you write dialogue is amazing. It's really true to the characters (no OC! yay). Great job. I'm gonna read the rest of the stories now XD
scorch66 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Yay You wrote another Gravitation fic! I'm enjoying this one as much as your previous ones. I loved the ending of this chapter-posessive Yuki was so cute and I can't believe he let Shu get away with calling him "Eiri-chan". Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!;)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »