Reviews for The Ballad of Jilted John
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
beautiful...absolutely beautiful. hope you post more soon!
orphanaccount15677 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow. I think the way you write dialogue is amazing. It's really true to the characters (no OC! yay). Great job. I'm gonna read the rest of the stories now XD
scorch66 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Yay~ You wrote another Gravitation fic! I'm enjoying this one as much as your previous ones. I loved the ending of this chapter-posessive Yuki was so cute and I can't believe he let Shu get away with calling him "Eiri-chan". Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!;)
DarkInuyashaangel101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
lol, that was cute! next chapter, please!
Xedra chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I absolutely adore this! Excellent! It's brilliant the way you mirroed Yuki's life in his novel, how easy you are with his thoughts. Can't wait to read more!
noonsam chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Yay a new story! Once again your insight into the mind of Yuki Eiri is spot-on and fascinating. I can't wait to see what happens next! Loved how he named his main character after Shu's sis, and fused Mika and Tohma into one - apparently loyal and faithful - friend to Maiko.

I am looking forward to where this story takes us, especially what Eiri has to say to K about Shu's outfit-I just love possessive Eiri!
Peacebonded chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
You have a beautiful writing style. Everything seemed to flow perfectly, and it captivated me until the veryend. I can't wait to read the rest! Update soon. ]
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3