Reviews for Passions
K.L.N chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I thought it was a pretty good story you didn't delve into explicitness right away which kept me glued to the story. And you could write several more like this and I would probably like them too. Keep up the great writing
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Daaaw sooo cuuuute! But dang poor Minamo getting jerked around by Yukari like that with the random out-of-the-blue stimulating encounters of sexiness! I'm just going wtf is Yukari thinking? Still at the end of the story don't know, but I like how it all played out. Best part was the locker room kiss...dunno why but those rock.

*facepalm* XD: "Not that wanting to spend the rest of her life with Yukari meant that she was in love with her or anything. Yukari just happened to be a very attractive young woman and the part at the back of her mind that was delighted over the fact that, as roommates, Minamo would probably be able to see her friend change was perfectly normal, she reasoned."
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I have no complaints whatsoever! Although I would have liked to read about that talk Minamo was planning to have. Wonder if she ever got around to it...
mhaza chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very nice story! I think the amount of 'passion' was just right :)
Enis chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I really liked this. I know you wanted to go into more detail for a sex scene but I feel that how you have it now fits the rest of story nicely. If you were to all of the sudden bust out some super detailed smutty goodness I think it would have been slightly out of place. Not there is anything wrong with smutty goodness D keep up the good work!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hi, great Minamo and Yukari fic, and i really enjoyed reading it, but i just want to tell you that someone has plagiarized your fic:

w. fanfiction s/ 4560436/ 17/ Deeply _Truly _Madly
Sir Gimp of Baath chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh, this one's naughty. I like it.

I'm going to be writing a sex scene-an optional one that's not going to be on the site-for my upcoming sequel to my Nyamo/Yukari fic. But I don't think it'll be very good. :(
BioDragon chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aww, this is nice and love the ending.:)
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I like it just how it is, WITHOUT the sex scene. This is really good! I wish you would continue it. But just how it is is great!
Panaru Fuhen chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Hey seriously, that was great. Lemon or no lemon, this is one of the best Nyamo/Yukari stories I've read.
G chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Even without the sex scene, it was very good. Actually, I liked it this way. Usually, the story involving these two is comedic but this is a good serious side to their story and I really liked it. Lets leave the sex scene to the imagination of the reader.
LonelyArtist chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Yay, that was awesome! Not all stories NEED to have sex scenes, so this is very good. I love it.
fan-rei chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
really good story!

than you for writing ( even with the frustrating fade-to-black )
ThrottaKaze chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Brilliant :D I love your take on this relationship! It seems a lot more realistic for their relationship to progress over time (albeit not in the best way possible) than for them to just end up with each other.

You write Nyamo so... friggin.. cutely? lol I know what I mean :P
whyNd.Heck chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I think you did an excellent job..cute, fluffy, and sexy-and this just so happens to be my favorite anime coupling. It's hard to write a YukariNyamo beyond this point...