Reviews for A Wolf Always Knows
Aww.. This is very sweet. C':
Theif chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Touching.
lol chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Trust me to put mascara on before reading this! Such a beautiful story. I'm crying! Good job!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Gorgeous story.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Simply amazing! I'm crying, which is very rare by the way!
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
oh god.

i am sobbing right now. that is so unbelievably sad, only made worse by the fact that they knew they were dying.

this is an amazing story. i am putting it on my favorites list.
VampirePrincessElvira chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This story is awesome.

I love how it's written. The use of second person just WORKS.

I feel like a teacher evaluating a kid's work :D

But really - this is great.
TheEntertainer26 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow. This is amazingly sweet - I absolutely love this.
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
“Stop. Now. Please,” Remus begged James as he stared though the window at his own life, tears cascading down his face. He would never see his son’s first steps, hear his first words. He had broken his wife’s heart by leaving her alone in the world. His oldest friends placed their hands on his shoulders as he completely lost control. He fell to his knees with his face buried in his hands.

Okay, so I've been crying ever since that line. I'm still crying now actually. This story deserves so much more than just seven reviews. It truly tugs at the heartstrings, and the bittersweet emotion that is Remus Lupin. I loved this story, it made me laugh and cry is it is definitley doing in my favourites
Potgenie chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh I love this! I feel so sad for their deaths all over again!

:( I love your writing style too, and the transition from having a second person narrator to a third person one when Remus dies is brilliant. There were a few really tiny flaws in your third person narrative though. Maybe you should have changed the "your" in:

“We’ve left our baby behind,” Dora cries into your chest, returning to her somber demeanor.

to "his".

But other than really small flaws like this (I'm very nitty picky, dont mind me) I like the style alot and I'm definitely fav-ing this fic. Great job! :)
PhoenixAlthor chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow, this is really good. Enjoyed it very much. Especially the end. It made me cry. Very well written.
kidwithwingz chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That made me cry. *sobs*

The way you wrote that was amazing. Kudos!
bonvenuto chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I love your story. This is great and wonderful idea. Your story is flowing and i like your Remus. I also like your style of writing.

I assume you intended to write this as second person POV (you use 'you' as the main chara). You're doing fine until several last paragraph you changed to third person (start from Remus begged James). I feel it a bit disturbing. You switch to sudden. I say you better stick with second person until the end, eliminate the word 'Remus', and change it to 'you'. eg: "What have you done?" you ask, the tears falling freely down both of your faces.

Inconsistency, but like what i say you better stick to second person.

Your closing line is good and touching.

All in all, a nice fic. Thanks for sharing this.

glc2501
TheOfficalGleek chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
ow how cute I like your style of writing awesome
pinkhairedwerewolf chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Congratulations...this is the VERY first fic that has made me cry...it is beautiful. VERY VERY WELL DONE!