Reviews for Let Them Eat Cake
Courageflame chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
"Allan, on the other hand, looked positively delighted."

I could totally imagine an annoyed, cake-covered Guy standing next to a happy Allan (who was eating cake)

XD
sighjustdeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
The things people do for cake. A can completely see a fight to the death over a piece of cake between Allan and Guy :)

~Ace
Raptor-Elephant chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Loved the ending. 'Is that a waterfall?' haha, it's good they managed to save him in time. Great little one shot.
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
The image of a cake coated Giz is hillarious!

I want a oneshot with a giant rock rolling down a narrow corridor with Robin and Marian running away from it! Don't forget the golden statue!
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
GREAT!

Hm... why do I get the impression that Morgan's ideas are sometimes a little... odd?

Still... forgetting Will...
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
One of your best stories ever, I think! The sheriff painting his toenails, "You going to eat that?", and the waterfall - hilarious! I absolutely love your randomer stories, and I have a sort of request for one - I'll PM you, though, so as not to spoil it for anyone else.
Soapy-Liedown chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ha ha! I like it!
RixxiSpooks chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Yeah! Lol! So funny! I'm surprised you actually managed to incorporate both! I can just imagine doing that. 'Are you gonna eat that?' hehe! Made me laugh and the image of Gisborne covered in cake! Food fight! Keep up the great writing!
lekopoet chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Ha! 'Are you going to eat that?' LOL. Alan is first of all much more attractive as a (semi) bad guy than he ever was and funnier too because of all the quips he gives Guy (I really do enjoy ragging on the 'Gis')

As always, great story, Thanks!
unglittering gold chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
"No!Not at all!"

Ha! Love it! Morgan Will and Much are amazing and so are you for your amazingly entertaining stories
snowflake19 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Hahaha I really, really liked this one (and it's a shame I haven't reviewed for this entire series until now).

I love the friendship you had here between Will, Morgan, and Much, it's well in character for them. Too bad we don't get to see Djaq's reaction but we can always imagine it.

Great job!