Reviews for to thine own self be true
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Could be longer but hey you used a line from one of my favorite songs so good job.

"She handed me a heart shaped locket that said to thine own self be true and i shivered as i watched a roach crawl across the toe of my high heel shoe."
Sincerity chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Loved the story. Dean/Ra was awesome. The bit about Kaitlyn finding the salt made me laugh. I think it was so cool to finally read a story that takes place in Louisiana. Can Dean change back and forth by will now or was it a one time thing? You wrote an amazing story.
anon chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
"And Sam swears, with everything in him, no matter the cost, that it’ll stay that way."

Damn well better!
elaine Swan chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
That was really well done. You had me holding my breath wih the excitement of Rich's attack in the house. Great story.
Ster1 chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Oh, what a great epilogue! Loved this story...
Ster1 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
What a powerful story! I'm not usually much for OCs but since I love your writing, I figured I'd give it a shot. Sure am glad I did, too...Kaitlyn was a fascinating, multifaceted character. You so effectively portrayed her trepidation at being around people. With her tragic background, it's amazing that she still had as much love inside as she did!

And Dean as a dog...bwah! And still with those same loyal, protective qualities too.

Overall, a terrific, well written fic-as always!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Love the premise-off to read the next chapter...