Reviews for Brother, I Am Thou
toffeepop chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This is unique. Sinister, yet compelling. I would have liked the Voldemort-in-Harry's body to have been extended, though. I'm not even sure if you'll end up reading this, or if you're still writing. It's been a long time since you updated, after all! Anyway, good work. It was a nice gem to stumble accross in my trawlings.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Interesting idea. Voldemort wins, but perhaps Harry wins after all...
Khyharah chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This was very interesting. Voldemort posessing Harry at the end...interesting concept indeed. I liked it!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
What an interesting tale! I like it very much. Leaving it open is very neat.

Will Harry's soul eventually crowd out Tom Riddle's? Will being loved change Riddle into something vaguely human? If not, will Snape kill him for the good of humanity? very interesting and lots of possibilities. Thank you so much!
Kribu chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was... different! In a very good way.
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
interesting. i really liked it.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Now that's a new method of dark-lord conquest. I liked it.
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh... awesome! Loved it! I abosultely love your writing

I think I've read all, not sure, I have to check ;)

It's almost as one want an sequel to this, it's kind of weird, Voldemort as yeah, you know , it would be an awesome chapter story about Snape and Hermione I think ;D oh my... my thoughts are running free I see, well thank you for your lovely fic, loved it!

/Red.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is wicked. I remember the last bit of THE NEVERENDING STORY-"I wish...I wish that the Witch had a heart."

Thank you.
duj chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
And so Voldemort gets a happy ending and Snape does too :))
vluz chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I loved this idea!

I hope you can develop it into a longer story though.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Thanks for an enjoyable story.
hermionestargazer chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
What a fascinating idea! I have never seen it before. I will follow this story to see where you take it.

Your grammar is quite good. The flow is great ... something that is difficult to achieve with drabbles.

And your dialogue, something that I always look at, is also quite smooth. You have a natural conversational style. I can see the characters speaking this way.

Blessings,