Reviews for Enemy Action
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
There are still many things that can be done to someone when they are hiding under a desk...
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Heehee. That's funny.
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Poor Daniel... At least he suffers for a cause. The entertainment of blood-thirsty and sadistic fans:)
sunflower10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
that is great, poor Daniel indeed, can't seem to stop laughing though _
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
ha ha! oh, but daniel, you have no i dea just how many people get a thrill out of seeing you suffer... (shows vampire grin and cackles madly/evilly)

Somnium1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Giggle, its good that you can poke fun at your self lol
Daniel Addiction chapter 1 . 8/27/2008

If I was Daniel I wouldn't come out either.

Twinwolfsister chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
[“I do believe it. The way I figure it is either one or more of the Ascended Ancients is toying with me, or else someone somewhere out there gets a serious thrill out of seeing me suffer.”] oh Danny boy you have no Idea...and honey it's just gonna get worse cause now I'm in town.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
dude, you're not the only one. Dang, I should like, write an apology letter or something. But then again since Daniel is watching me write this, it isn't necessary. And I've apologized before . . . and no, I'm not crazy. And no Daniel isn't literally there, but I can still see him . . . sortof . . . in my mind's eye . . . seriously . . . I'm not crazy . . . yet . . . much . . . whatever. Great story.
Tigerlily chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Just reread this. This is great:) Loved Sam's last comment there at the end;) Poor Daniel..
Thraesja chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
How could you be so mean to Daniel, you horrible, horrible person? I mean really, that's just completely over-the-top out of control-

Huh. I've just been reprimanded from the Word document in my other window. Seems Daniel's pissed off about the staff blast I currently have him recovering from. And now he's ranting about broken ribs, punctured lungs, snapped limbs, mental invasions, repeated ribboning, dislocated shoulders, several concussions and possession by a Goa'uld. Impressive that he's managing to tell me off, since he's supposed to be unconcious during this scene. Stubborn bastard.

Anyhoo, he's right. I guess I shouldn't be a hypocrite. Well done. Keep on whumping.
Tigerlily chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Haha brilliant!
SchattenTanzer chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was awesome
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
*falling out of her seat laughing*

That's... That's... oh, God. That hurt! :D

Poor Daniel...

Hm, I didn't recognize all of the references... still have some reading to do... :D
starjems88 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
poor Daniel, Love it! keep up with the "whumping" Daniel!