Reviews for A Ralts in Moonlight
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/15
This feels like it probably won't reach you, being 8 years later and all... but i really liked this story. Its a shame that you didn't continue it. Good job on what you did write though.

It flows smoothly and reflects Ranma's character traits extremely well. I was looking forward to where it would take me. Regardless of where you are in life now, just know that you made something great that entertained me and kept me reading from start to end. Have a good day.
DeltaMLP chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
I hope you randomly decide to continue this story!
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Awesome story man hope keep up the good work and update soon because I really hope that this isn't a abandoned fic it's to awesome for such any ways I'm going to check your other work still hope you up date soon though
Kwekureader chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Uhhhh... is this series officially dead?
jk chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
This is the first story I've read that made me want to review because of how you had a great balance of humor, action, and drama. Adding to humor was the greatest part of this story, if you could get that motivation back to continue that'd be awesome. )
In Mourning chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Rest in Peace, what was once a wonderful story.

R.I.P.
fellow chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Pretty cool.
arcanasage chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I hope that you continue this story, I really enjoyed reading it.
xArtehx chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Would love to see you continue this!
demon654 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
please can ya update it? iys been a very very lonnng time since i am waiting for this story update!
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
i like this story

very good ne
shugokage chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I must say this is probably one of the most interesting crossover I have ever seen and I am truly sad to see it incomplete but thank you for the interesting concept and good job!
Y2Ranma chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Just a suggestion have Ranma evolve to Kirlia then have Sabrina touch a Dawn stone to Ranma evolving him into Gallade but with a side effect

1) Still double cursed so evolving into Gallade also means evolving into Gardevoir
2) Locks him as Gallade (Male) but gives him human girl body Here's Ranko
3) Splashed with Cold water as evolving locks Ranma as Gardevoir but gets human male body
4) Splits Ranma into both human & Pokemon meaning still with curse Ranma Gallade & Ranko Gardevoir
5) Ranma now has 4 forms Ranma(human)/Ranma(Gallade) & Ranko(human)/Ranko(Gardevoir)
ARandomR3viewer chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Hope you come back and continue this one day! It's a really original story that I enjoyed reading back when it was last updated, and rereading it made me hope that you look at the reviews and see that there are people who hope you continue it. )
Zhor chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Awesome story...Why did it have to be just ended though? Tis' a shame.