Reviews for Not Family, Not Ever
Jack Velvet chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Good fic! Thank you for sharing with the fandom!
EmbraceLove chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I loved this show. I was so upset when they canceled it. I hate hate hate when that happens.

I have to say that this was heartbreaking, but really well-written. From the very beginning, I always thought that there were underlying problems with Nick and Brian, and this gave one explanation as to why they clashed so much.

I enjoyed this very much. Keep writing!
Sweet Darkling chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Slashy and absolutely great writing, as before. Although I'm a huge fan of Karen/Nick but this one works too!

Write some more!

SD
mashupqueen chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
and then you find out they're brothers... m.

it is well written though.
Henry The HAP chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I really liked this story. It wasn't a couple I'd really thought much about, but this made me see the possibilities. Hope you continue this story or write a sequal. I promise to read it.
Gabwr chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Great story. Those two really do have a spark.
lauralizzie07 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh this was awesome. I love when Brian and Nick cross the line like that.

"Brian glowered at him for a moment, and then lunged forward to kiss him, hard. Nick froze for a second in disbelief, hands tightening momentarily around Brian's wrists, and then shoved himself back, staring for a second before he turned down the hallway and walked away, his hands shaking."

What a great reaction from both characters! Great job, really.

Also, created a Dirty Sexy Money category. Spread the word!
NiaSoul01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
WOW...that's about all I can say. I'm not one for slash pairings - especially not this one, but this was especially well written; well enough for me to believe the possibility of Brian doing something like this and having these feelings towards Nick. You have a great beginning on your hands and I look forward to the continuation.