Reviews for Celsius
icingsugar chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I never used to understand Corn/Soda, but now I do thanks to you aha. This was beautiful, and heartbreaking. I wish you kept writing S/C.
JetSetRadioFuture chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
...Wow...I loved it!
DarkArbiter chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aww...that's so cute..and sad at the same time. I love it. T.T

btw..lol I found you. it is I, asylums-angel XD
RWG chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Well...I really can't say too much that's different from the other reviewers because noh-mask-of-oblivion already said everything that I wanted to say about this! XD I guess we both had the same outlook on your fic.

Yeah, I, too, felt bad for Soda while reading this. Considering the fact that he's my favorite GG, though, that was probably to be expected here. ;) Sometimes I really can't blame him for hating Gum, especially after seeing the way she behaved in this story.

Oh, and yes, I agree that Gum really needs to mind her own business. She really doesn't have a right to try to destroy their relationship like that. That's just...not cool.

You know, this story hits home for me a bit because I actually have a family member who was homosexual and he usually had to face similar dilemmas such as the one that you wrote in this fanfic. He always had to worry about what the rest of the family would think about his relationships and things. It's a shame...that some people can't have peace or just feel normal when they're in a relationship because they worry about what some other people think.

I usually don't read sex-scenes or "lemon" fics, but I think your sex-scene was tastefully done, so I don't have a problem with it, actually! Oh, and sorry that I haven't left a review for TVU lately...I've just gotten so busy lately that I honestly haven't found time to do that yet. I'll try to leave more reviews maybe this weekend if I find spare time. Well, thanks for the wonderful read, once again!
nohmaskofoblivion chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was sad... I really felt bad for Soda. It doesn't surprise me that he'd feel that way though considering that he hasn't really ever had a relationship like the one he has with Corn.

I know I'm kind of beating a dead horse, but how dare Gum not mind her own fuckin business. It's pretty fucked up that she has that "if I'm not happy you shouldn't be happy" mentality. Whether it was Corn who came to her about it or not it's not her place to actually try to ruin their relationship.

I loved the part about Soda beating Beat's face in and threatening to feed him his foreskin.

Why isn't this part of Physics?