Reviews for The Power of Shikigami
Atea1793 chapter 15 . 3/7
Why haven't you updated this yet? ! Things were getting good!
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
This is the great retelling of Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask. EVER!

Why you not updating it?
ParisJapan chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
I enjoyed viewing and reading over your story so far and i am actually quite impressed with it. I loved the Cursed Masked game and i own a copy of it myself and had the game since i was 11 and i still enjoy playing till this day (currently 18) i hope you continue updating the chapters :) all i have to say is that i hope that each chapter continuing getting longer and more in depth especially with Utsug's relationship with Kakuju and Kaname kururgi.I adore/love the new additional characters brought into the Cursed Masked. i wished they even made a InuYasha: Cursed Masked Game 2 just to be see Michiru/Kaname again.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
I love it! You do a very good job at telling the story of the cursed mask and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I am a big fan of Kaname/Sesshomaru so I'm happy to hear it'll be implaid. And I love the cannon pairings too!
honeybun chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
plz update..i'd rather read this than play the whole game!

thanx
Ganheim chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
as Harumi got an anime tick

[‘developed a tic’ would’ve been leagues better than ‘got an anime tick’]

the preist of the shrine.

[priest]

I'll go changed,

[change]

last thing she was a a bright

[she _saw_ was _a_ bright]

Chapter 2

You came from 'the present', didn't you?

[Shouldn’t he be saying ‘future’, as from his perspective that’s what it is?]

Chapter 3

A few minutes later...

[Unforgivably bad. You could say that Inuyasha slices them apart with his claws, but WHOLLY SKIPPING the fight? All you had to do was one sentence!]

you did it unconsiously

[subconsciously, it’s not the same as ‘unconscious’]

getting an anime anger mark on her forehead

[Poor description: maybe ‘veins pulsing in anger’? It doesn’t take much effort to use a clear descriptor rather than a cheap/vague anime reference]

Chapter 4

She was wearing a green sailor uniform.

[Its style is reminiscent of sailor uniforms, but it’s actually a Public School uniform]

There isn't a mall for miles!

[I hope this isn’t actually game dialog, because if so that’s a pathetic sentiment. “I’m seeing blood and gore spilled but I’m concerned about losing amenities!”]

You're doing it again! You're so short-tempered!"

[Seems like Kagome’s being the short-tempered one right now]

"You two get along well," she remarked,

[Seriously? Sarcastically? Sardonically?]

"No broken bones!" Kaname replied.

[None of hers, anyway]

Chapter 5

Speaking of which, Kaname jumped upon this transformation.

[Way to tell us, after the fact]

Kagome started.

"And that's what happened," Kaname finished.

[If they explain Kaname appearing there, the least you could’ve done was TOLD US. This instead says "the lazy author decided to skip to the next part of the scene and hope nobody noticed"]

well, you guys know about her meeting Inuyasha)

[Poor writing: breaking the fourth wall]

stay with you guys."

[Does not fit Kaede’s speech patterns]

I didn't here

[_come_ here]

"Yeah!" Shippo exclaimed. "Your brawn more than makes up for your lack of brains!"

[Definitely Shippo]
OrionPax09 chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
Relax. Sometimes, sappy works. And this just happens to be one of the those times.

Though I have to admit, I am a bit diappointed in the possibility of this becoming a Kaname/Sesshomaru story, simply because there are already so many of them out there.

As for Miroku...I despise that loathesome lecher.
Autobot NightFury chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
I love this story

Plz plz PLZ rite more chapters you are great
OrionPax09 chapter 13 . 9/2/2008
I had been wondering what was taking so long. Oh, well, life comes at you sometimes.

Anyway, a cute chapter. Miroku is such pervert, and he proves it here. When I played the game, I was hoping that he would learn his lesson from that mess (and if not, he'd get eaten by the demons).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next chapter. Until then, best of luck!
SonAmy and ShadMaria fan chapter 12 . 6/27/2008
Update soon!
Autobot NightFury chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
This is a brilliant story, very well done. I hope you continue and finish the remain chapters because I am intrigued at how this story shall end...and I'm an InuYasha fan too ;)
OrionPax09 chapter 12 . 4/30/2008
Another good chapter.

However, I did notice the occasional spelling blooper, and I'm pretty sure that Kohaku's armor plates are green, not gold. Still, all things considered, it was a fun chapter.
OrionPax09 chapter 11 . 4/22/2008
Not a lot happening, but still, it was funny. Kaname and InuYasha do seem to be getting closer. Maybe it won't be long before she sees him as more than just an 'older brother' ;)!
OrionPax09 chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
Not a lot happening, but it was funny, the way you mixed those two interval events together. Are you going to be including some of the Mystery Field events as well?

Next stop, Tsuzumi Village. I'm looking forward to it.
OrionPax09 chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
You're doing a good job of staying line with the game. Keep it up. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.