Reviews for NutCracker
Kaiter1 chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
YAY! Update! I still love this story and I'm so glad you updated again. Also, sorry I havn't replyed lately, things have been crazy. Literally. What's going to happen to Neil? I'm very nervous for him. What's going to happen once he gets better? I hope you update again soon!

(And I'll reply now...)
Kaiter1 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
But I don't want him to be dead...

1. Have you ever died? That was like tare me appart dying. Man, It's 7 in the morning and I'm gonna cry.

2. Have you ever almost killed someone? That was totally crazy well written. (crazy is good) :)

Does he die? It doesn't seem like he could, but I really don't want him too. Was he shot? I think he was shot 'cause he dropped the knife so he couldn't have stabbed himself. Maybe it was Harry...

Anyway * on this end! Keep it up!

Ponyboy65

(Where did the name Fishy-Bubbles comefrom?)
BlindedxxFalcon chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
First of all, quotation marks are these ". These ' are apostrophes. Second of all, we really haven't learned anything about Neil's character. And thrid of all...what is going on?
WhenPicklesFly chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I'm reviewing your story! I really like the ending even though the dad situation is a little cliche. The last line was perfect and his feelings of patheticniss was nice too. I do like this and look forward to the chapter where he kills someone (as twisted as that is).

-WPF
BlindedxxFalcon chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
You have a really good idea and you could make it into a really good idea if you try.

I suggest you chnage the title to Nut Cracker since that's his nickname. I also suggest you don't name the fanfiction after the priginal character.

Also...it felt kind of rushed here. Describe things more and draw this out. This chapter right here could turn into two, maybe three if you add some action.

Like I said, you have a really good idea here. I hope to see more son and I hope you ttake my adivce.
Kaiter1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I think that if you might not finish this then you should leave it as a one shot because it really is so strong. But if the rest of it is this good I would totally read every little bit! I really hope you continue and update soon!

TURBO TRON chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow. that was awesome. I don't even know what the outsiders is, but that felt just so real, as though I was reading it from a real book _ I don't even think that you need to continue it, it leaves on such a srong ending that i'd be tempted to say leave it as a oneshot, but I'm also curious. curse you, moral dillemas! *faves*

~Love your lord and almighty ruler, Neff
beepboop12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow, it's really ya know deep! Great first chappie can't wait for more!

Aika