Reviews for Phoenix Sannin
ShadowSnake22 chapter 13 . 6/21
this is an anazing story and even if it looks like you gave up on it please try to continue its super good.
Monster King chapter 13 . 3/2
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
arinasution5 chapter 11 . 3/2
J
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Great grammar. No. No not really. I expected something different obviously..
Adrian Kaiser chapter 13 . 1/25/2016
Seriously continue this story it has been almost 5 years since it was last updated
Jimmy Page chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
That old warhawk danzo will get chewed out by hiruzen in later chapters I hope.
Jacobfaison chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Very good but naruto should use the nine tails chakra To kill the one who hurt kurenai it would be very cool to see that naruto use nine tails chakra plus Phoenix chakra
Reichenfaust chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
It's too bad you had this story adopted, and the dude who adopted it discontinued the story, and it wasn't up to the quality of what you have written.

Naruto is strong, and Hiruzen trained him right from an early age, which could result in his crowning of sannin title at twelve... Then once he is 15 he returns upon completion of his training trip, and canon begins. He us not ridiculous, he and other characters are written well, and there isn't too much stupid thrown around... You actually had Kiba be redeemable after being a dumb horndog, actually remembering that not only the fact is Hinata the heiress of Hyuuga, but he has two older female members of his family who would castrate him, before Hiashi blasts down the door and kills him gangland-jyuuken style(which would be fucking hilarious!)

The inclusion of Raiga, is something that actually makes sense, and should be done in many stronger Naruto, stronger team 7(which also equals a stronger Kakashi if done right because of training)

So, really cool, wish it had been continued, but you must have a reason to not continued, fucking knows I dint write now for my own reasons...
strabimonx chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Nice
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
All of the chapters so far are amazing to read
James14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Awesome story
jack chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
why you make me wait!?(chapter 14)
Kayaka chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
good concept and layout,just a pity that the is 13 chapters to the story :(
Stoneface chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
You are a cruel and unusual bastard for using Gai and Lee to torture the ANBU... I Approve
Shingo Uryuu chapter 13 . 6/20/2013