Reviews for I'm Lying Through My Teeth
LaceyLouLou82 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was sooooo good. I am missing JoLu sooo much these days and I love reading all these old fics. Fantastic job.
xxMidnight-Rain-Melodyxx chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
oh hells yes! that was freakin awesome! :) JoLu is the best GH couple so far
campbti chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
very nice. a great one shot progression through his thoughts. liked the way you tied it up especially...
Ells chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Great story! I love this pairing and I'm very excited that this may be the way GH is going (I was pro Lulu/Logan, but the kidnapping story brought me over to JoLu). All the best and please keep writing!
2honest4myowngood chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
this is just a good fic. their needs to be more JoLu fics out their.
Poisonchik88 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Simply amazing ... No more like perfect ! 12/10 !

D.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Loved it. You really captured Johnny's voice.

There are actually some great JoLu fics at their message boar.

z3.
Ms.Orange21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I thought that was wonderful and you either continue or write more Johnny/Lulu stories. Because you are right - there is a serious lack of them!
pierzynskifan12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
AMAZING story! I love it. I like that it was from Johnny's point of view.

-paige
LuluFanJohnny2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Very good. The detail you gave on his emotions was amazing and allowed me to picture everything so well. GH should hire you for one of their writers. JoLu fans sure need someone to stick up for Johnny and Lulu. If only it was that easy. LOL. Please continue to write more, even if it is a different story.
didi6 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great storie, i love it!

Whrite more soon! :)
Didi chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I love the Johnny/Lulu pairing at the moment, be it romantic or just friendship. Great insight into Johnny's emotions (since he shows so little of it on screen). Hope you do another one soon.
Lainie chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow. That was really great. I think you just put a very large seed of doubt in a very strong Lulu/Logan fan.

Amazing job.
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Well done! I've been waiting for someone to write a good piece on Johnny.
IrishArmyBrat06 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007