Reviews for Plankton and Karen, Sitting in a Tree
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Your characterization for Spongebob was spot on and the ending of this fic was adorbable. However, this should be rated higher than K plus, if only because of the violence employed by Squidward.
icearrows1200 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Nice job! This was funny!
DiverseDreamer chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hahaha, nice twist at the end.
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Excellent story! You know where this would fit? Right with the five "Acts of Spongebob" shorts that Nickelodeon showed on the "Best Day Ever" Marathon, because it sounds JUST LIKE one of them!

...or just one of those episodes from '07 that were split into three parts. Either way, this was more than awsome work and really deserves to be an episode.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is great. I love how you told the story almost entirely through Plankton and Karen's dialogue. And the ending is really funny. XD
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
SpongeBob is so cute. Probably the wrong reaction, considering I had that thought when Squidward was beating the shit out of him with a crowbar. Ah well, what're ya gonna do?

I feel so terrible that I didn't review these fics earlier. Now you have to read my reviews in one big chunk. It wasn't that I didn't like them before (I've rereading them now); its just I was too lazy to type up a constructive review.

And minus constructive, I'm actually being almost un-lazy. Cookies for me!

You deserve Tollhouse for life, however, considering your mad skills. CURSE YOU, DETERMINEDX2! I SHALL SMITE THEE ONE DAY!

Want a cookie?
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Fantastic! I could really see this happening in an episode... great work!
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
LOL! Absolutely hilarious! I LOVE your SB fanfics! They're so...IDK...compelling! Very interesting, keep up the great work ;-)
sbfan728 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
LOL. This was great! Almost like an episode! You sure do know SpongeBob. Every character did what they would on the show.
account is abandoned chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
lol! That was very cute. That was so like SpongeBob to do that at the end.

I love Plankton and Karen, they always make me laugh.

Great job!
rividori chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
lol Spongebob would be one to do something like that at the very end! haha.

Hm i feel like watching Spongebob now...