Reviews for Signs of Life
michii1213 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Ahhh. You should really continue this! This has such potential of being a superb epic! (: I loved this. You portrayed the characters better than a lot of the Bones fics I've read, and it was just...wonderful!
anonymous.individual chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Brilliant :)
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow :) Uber intense.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i loved
TamsinBailey chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Hey, really well done. Your characterizations are not only spot on, but also a cut above average. Maybe a whole yard above average. You've written a fine example of real-life angst, without resorting to chest beating mea cuplas, mawkish theatre drama, or completely overblown dialogue.

I also think your Angela is rockin' awesome. I love fics that give her a real personality, and a vocabulary larger that 'sweetie.' Plus, her exasperation with the annoying duo is icing on the cake.

Thanks for posting, and please do keep writing. You've obviously got talent.

Noie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really hope you write more Bones. You've done a great job with this one!
Spooge13 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Very nice, very nice. :D
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I definitely like the way you have the first chapter written, with the memories mixed up with the present. The kiss was sweet, in a perfect sort of way.

And I like the way the second chapter continues the story and continues the awkward tension between the two of them after the kiss rather than just immediately put them into a relationship, which really wouldn't happen anyway.

But I have to point out one particularly funny typo. "Because you died and he could have?" Well, that's just a little bit obviously off, isn't it?

Oh, and I just noticed that this hasn't been updated in about an eternity, which makes my inner fangirl really sad. So, please, for the sake of the sanity of my inner fangirl, please do update this fic.

irony882 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
In the first chapter, there was a constant shiver up my spine once Gormagon was introduced. The feelings that emanated from the characters were incredibly vivid. There's a lack of repetition in words, and this is such a simplistic plot but becauase of the way you've written it, this story's very effective. There's also the subtle hint of B and B's relationship, serving as icing on the cake.
BBXFan chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
This may be your first Bones fic...but it's clearly not your first foray into writing. The story is riveting, the characterization spot-on, and the dialogue entirely believable. I hope this is only the first of MANY Bones fics you will be writing and I look forward to reading every one of them! :)
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw. That's so cute. I loved the way you wrote this with the one part memories and the other one some kind of thoughts she has at the moment or what she feels. Great idea.

And her waking to his kiss is simply beautiful.
labsquint chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I'm glad that you decided to continue this. There was certainly room for some additional material to follow chapter one.

Your description of the blast and Booth's mindset immediately following it was well done. The physical pain of the explosion clearly was nothing compared to the emotional pain of his fear of losing Brennan, of watching her life dwindle to non-existence before his eyes.

You did an nice job of adding in little descriptive touches, like this one: "like a gothic painting of black and silver fabric flared across white backdrop". It really raises the emotional value of the writing.

Even after being stabbed, Brennan's personality comes through clearly - only she would take the time to explain a flutter valve to Booth before losing conciousness. Very in character.

Great description of Booth as alpha male protector after Brennan has regained conciousness (of course any description of Booth in a tight T is always a wonderful thing!). Angela sums up his efforts very succinctly for Brennan, making sure that she understands the lengths that Booth went to in saving her life. But for Brennan it is very black and white - they're partners and as such will do whatever it takes for each other. She would have done the same for him in a heartbeat.

The close of the chapter leaves Brennan and Booth still slightly separated. After the end of chapter one, some writers would have thrown them into each others arms, but you've taken the more in character route of having Brennan logically over analyze it and Booth catching her slip up of commenting on the 'next time' and realizing that the ball is back in his court.

Well done chapter; looking forward to your next installment.
Cheese1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
oh, this is just great... very intense... and sexless kisses...phew, as IF
April chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
One of the most well-written and true to storyline, plot, and character development FanFic's I've read so far; I commend you on your abilities; it was wonderful to read
DOC3 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
So glad this wasn't left as a one-shot! Your descriptions of these scenes is so vivid, I feel like I'm watching instead of reading. Very well done, I look forward to more.