Reviews for What Was Desired
Fangirling-Dork777 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Awww this was uber cute
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Um..sorry to break it to you, but their first kid is named Kya and she is a waterbender. Next is Bumi and he is a nonbender. Finally,is Tenzin, an airbender and their last child.
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So, she would have their kids would have a 50% chance of being an airbender, since all air nomads were benders, 25% waterbender, and 25% nonbender pretty much.
DragonRose0 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
all air monks were benders not necessarily the whole tribe that is unknown
Loverofart chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
OMG!I couldn't believe that such an incredible artist is gone you were amazing lyralocke and have made all kataang fans proud. RIP,lyralocke,you will be missed.
Bio Nerd chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I thought it was adorable. Perfectly to character.

One thing I wanted to point out after reading your AN, if bending is a dominate trait and all air nomads were benders, we can safely assume that Aang's genetic code for bending would be BB. He can't pass on any other gene. I'm not saying that they could only have airbenders, but I think the biggest case of an "undesired child" to the world would be a waterbender.

Just a thought.

Keep up your writing, this was really, really cute. 3
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
you might not like baby fics, but I think that they are totally sweet. And I agree with your analysis of the bending genetics.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
So cute :)

I really love it, with them being parents an all that :) heh - I doesen't have anything more to say? Um.. - good note? XD
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Leila. Pretty name. I personally love 'baby stories,' so this made my day (but your other stories are helping, too. lol).
Enlightenment chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
cute..This is one of my favorites that you've written. I've always love kataang family fics and this one is quite heart warming! and..whoa reviews dealing with bio...i care more about kataang being a family but anyways awesome story
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Leila means a beautiful night, too.
Pheonee chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
On the other hand, if non-bending is a recessive gene, then Aang must've been heterozygous for bending, say Bb, and that's not possible because Air Nomads have to be all homozygous bending, BB. Otherwise, there'd be non-benders cropping up every few generations, because Bb x Bb has a 25% chance of conceiving as bb, non-bending. (Also why chestnut Friesian horses exist.)

Unless it was triggered by some random combination of about seventy-five different chromosomes that all work together. However, something as spiritual as bending powers cannot or should not be measured scientifically.

Now that my nerdy little rant is over, the story is made of pure and utter win. Funny, well written, and satisfyingly sweet. Even if it was written a while ago. xD
supercdogg95 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
mi favorite one of yours so far, i love post-war family fics! and this one had a little fluff in it and made me happy! thanx 4 the great read! luved it!
Ms. Maria and Ms. Kiera chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Sweetness! I loved it!

XOXOXOXO,

Maria
BlackRose108 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
i love it! it was awsome 10/10. i know you hate baby fics but i really think you should make a series out of this story. bout aang and katara dealing with the worlds view on leila, the kataangyness. but if ya don't want to this is still great standing alone...keep up the good work.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »