Reviews for The Most Haunted Story in History
Sammie chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
This is awesome! When will you update?
zombiw4queen chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I know this is late but can you update for more like when he goes to school and says he already has his eye on someone when gils asked him out or somin
Tetractys chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
The way Danny speaks is amazing! I love how you integrated his speech with those older terms. It really gave a sense of realism to the whole story.

Thanks for writing this story, and I really hope it isn't abandoned.
Kalistian chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Hoping you might get inspiration for this again! I really like it.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
That was brilliant! I can't believe you haven't finished this. Pleas e come back and write more. It is so good!
jeanette9a chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
i wonder how fast he will figure out that Danny is still there?
and please update you got me captivated!
Dantalions chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
this is great. i can't wait for the next chapter. finally a ghost story that doesn't keep me up at night.
Katy chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Awwwww why did you stop writing this? It's soo good! Please continue it. Please!
Celestial Dust chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
This is amazing...
I still don't know why I torture myself by reading your stories.'Cause from your last update date it's obvious you have dropped them and that really hurts...
ilovecats86 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
This story is absolutely brilliant so far. Danny's possessiveness over his home and key, and antiquated speech is just lovely!

I hope you come back to this story soon, and that your computer troubles settle down.
inuyasha1kougafan101 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STORY ASAP! LOVE YOU AND ALL OF YOUR WORK! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
WednesdayRaine chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
ok, I know it says here that you haven't updated this story for 3 years, but I hope you will start again soon. It has captured my interest and I can't wait to read more if you do decide to finish it. Please update soon..
skyinthenightslove chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Oh, cool thanks, I will have to check it out. For some reason I instantly assumed that it was a legitamate book. I was searching on amazon for a title and description that matched. Sorry!

P.s. You really should update, the story is amazing and the concept/plot line is excuisite! Simply and truely fantastic!
skyinthenightslove chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Is who is 'Silver Bells' written by?
BrilliantCrow chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Am I the only one who thinks the best stories are the ones that are not updated in two years? Will you update ?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »