Reviews for The Most Haunted Story in History
BrilliantCrow chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Am I the only one who thinks the best stories are the ones that are not updated in two years? Will you update ?
gaarasgrl19 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
wow this was so good. you are a really good writer. the story flows nicely. :)
Kayakokitty chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
I'm hooked. I have to know what happens next. This story is so good. I love the way Dash and Danny's minds work. I wish you hadn't stopped updating.
weareforsaken chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
I love your work. Each one of your story's captures my vary small attention span but then I get to the last chapter and I realize that you aren't finished with it (same with a lot of your other ones) and I find my self mentally screaming "NOOO!" Other then that I must say well done, you managed to take characters and make them your own.
Torinadear chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
FINALLY I thought that no one could actually write an half-way interesting Danny Phantom story. Your story is freakin' awesome!
Lunar Tokala chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Aw poor dash :[ lol oh well. Can't wait to read more -
ryu433 chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
try living with 6 of them. you get used to it after the first year. but i would like to see a update of this fic like some time this munth. it's been 2 years sence this fic was updated and it's looking good. so i would like to see a update soon.
EmeraldWit chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Please update this one soon. I am dying to know what happens next and the history of the fentons. I have also read this story more times i can count and eagerly wait for another chapters
TectonicPlatez chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
Dude, I gotta tell you this is a REALLY good story.

Your plot has a lot of substance and mystery, and your characters are full of personality and flaws with your own lil' contributions in them.

I've been reading it and I'm faving it, so keep it up, its a good read ;)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 10/5/2009

How did Tucker & Sam interact with Danny? Will Tucker becoming into the story more?
Slits chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Tsuzuki Misaki chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Wow, this is one of the better fan fictions I've read! Your plot is original (I have only come across one story that is relatively similar, but only in one or two aspects). I really hope you continue writing! This is one story that I want to stay with until the end! If you need a beta send me a message. Please don't abandon this story! It's too good to do that and has great potential!
Anabella chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love it! It is so good! You must hurry and continue onward with it. It has a vast domain of greatness. I do thank you sincerely for writing this. 'Tis wonderful!

~ Anabella
Kaizerwave King chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
Wow! Nice story. This is getting better and better. It is great! I hope that you can update and finish it soon. This is too good for you to stop and loose interest now.
neon rose chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
i've missed this story for ages, i'm glad you updated
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »