Reviews for The Most Haunted Story in History
Kaizerwave King chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
Wow! Nice story. This is getting better and better. It is great! I hope that you can update and finish it soon. This is too good for you to stop and loose interest now.
neon rose chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
i've missed this story for ages, i'm glad you updated
Boo Lemming chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Yeah, poor Dash. I don't really understand, maybe it's just because I haven't read this story in a while and missed something, but how does Danny communicate with Sam and her grandma if no-one can hear him?
DevMndBRT chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Damn. Other than a few typos, that was one of the best Danny Phantom fics I've ever read. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for an update!
T.J. Lauren chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Oh man, and I thought I was enjoying photo opportunities...I think I like this one even better! :D Please update soon, I really like where you're going with this!
Torington chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
homg i loved it! The plot is great, and original! you have awesome writing skills as well, its perfect.

you updated this in may... but i hope to see another update soon! Dont keep your fans waiting. ;)
SolitaryMovement chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
I am incredibly speechless...in a good way! I don't know how I can possibly express how much I love this fic so far. It's interesting, new, exciting, original, different. Seriously, I can't believe no one else has ever thought of a story line like this. It's absolutely, totally, completely, utterly fascinating. You have something wonderfully genius going on here. I really, really, REALLY hope you continue with it soon. I'll be on the look for updates! Ta!
uncmeister chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
wow, i'm pleased to say i'm really getting into this! i love how you write, it's very clean i think and your use of adjectives is perfect! I'm sort of new at writing so i can't help but have a lot of respect for such great authors like yourself, its kind of...inspiring i guess. Anyways i can't wait for the next update!

-uncmeister
Koumoritos chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
I have to say this is one of my most favorite stories you have written, next to Photo Opportunities, The Strangest things, and Silver Bells. I can't wait for the next chapter! And I just love the way Danny talks. Oh please update soon!
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
Great update on this story; I wish I can say more but can't.
Earl of Grey chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
Loved it! Can't wait for the next one!

I wonder what caused Danny's mortality? Was it the full moon on a Hollows Eve or was it the teenagers circle?
Aquawyrm chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
I almost feel sorry for Dash. Almost.

This is really funny. Thank you for updating.
Murder Junkie chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Maybe it's my inner necrophiliac (spectrophiliac?) talking, but there's something incredibly sexy about a half-transparent Danny straddling Dash... The ancient wardrobe and mannerisms only increase the effect.

If you can, please update quickly..! I must read more of this!
BrokenMe chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Is Danny a ghost like in the show? Or just a plain ghost that could or could not be seen? Can he make himself invisible or visible?
Aki chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
this is an intersting idea. fun twist to the danny phantom world!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »