Reviews for Heart of Stone
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
wow, awesome story. I didn't think I would like a romancey story with Monkey Fist, but turns out that I did. Maybe it's because he sort of reminds me of Rumplestiltskin in 'once upon a time' in this story.
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow... this is a really deep idea behind Monty's coldheartedness... I realize that random thoughts often lead to great adventures, but this really is a great story. The only thing is that... well, when was Monty 16? He can't be more than 30-something in the KP series...
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
His last thoughts really struck me as those a person would have. It was his downfall to ignore something in favor of power and it makes me really think, which is sort fo ridiculous when applied to a fanfiction about a cartoon monkey-man, but there you have it.
dark child 1995 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
aww adorable much! amazing story.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh sweet Monty, how I miss you. I admit I was probably one of those girls who loved him enough to imagine themselves as the girl in this story. It was a sweet, and heart wrenching tale you wove here. I was almost crying, because I was listening to "Missing" by Evanescence while I read this fic, and the words seem to fit what the girl might be thinking while she watched him turn to stone.

Please, please forgive me

But I won't be home again

Maybe someday you'll look up

And barely unconciously you'll say to no one

Isn't something missing?

Isn't someone missing me?

Well Monty, I miss you, and I always will, unless they decide to bring you back in a new season of Kim Possible. If that happens(however unlikely that seems), I will welcome you with open arms. You did a good job with this fic. Regardless of the sadness factor, I wouldn't have this story any other way. Thank you for achknowledging Monkey Fist and his fans love for him.
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
very sad, and deep.

FlameofIsis chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow! That was so awesome! So dramatic and tearful. Seriously, I almost was in tears. Great job! I loved it! I can't wait till you post up more of your stories!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Very interesting and pretty well done.

Keep the good writing.
PengyChan chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw, I loved this! I've been wondering what his last thoughts could be before turning into stone since I watched that episode, and I like your version so much. The fact he's been somehow obsessed with power since a very young age is kind of creepy, but it suits his character very well.

BTW, the title is just perfect. I was listening "Beyond redempion" by HIM while reading this - it fits the last scene so well.

"Feel it turn your heart into stone

Feel it piercing your courageous soul

Beyond now- redemption

No one's gonna catch you when you fall"

Poor Monty :(

Man, I'm babbling nonsenses - again. I shouldn't be allowed to write sometimes. Anyway, great job!