Reviews for bear to mention
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Gosh - Robin as a berserker ninja crusader. That's more than a little scary.
ilovebeingme4ever chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Just... wow...
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This was very good. Thank you for writing it. x
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
He's not a ninja, he was an OIT-Outlaw In Training.
lyin chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
what a sheerly awesome character capture. love the line 'how Robin of Locksley, a pampered noble who weighed less than his mother, could survive the holy Land with only one scar' (really, one scar? but you took it and ran with it and made it fabulous.) Much's thoughts, too- and the chilling image of the men he killed filling Locksley and etc. w/o a blink- well, for a short fic, exceptional job. fantastic.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow. It's interesting how you point out that the others refuse to acknowledge Robin's dark side. Yet at the same time, you also mentioned Robin's good qualities and I'm glad that you did because it is his better characteristics that hide his darker ones.

/He did not add that love was the only thing standing between his master and madness, a blockade that withstood every assault but sleep./

This line is simply amazing and chilling, wonderfully incorporating Much's quote into it and stating that love is the only thing standing against Robin losing his sanity.
knacky chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
it is awful to see that side in Robin Hood even if everyone knows that it is there noone wants to aknowledge it, you've done it wonderfully!

great job
Lirazel chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Whoa. I love this interpretation of Robin-it feels just exactly right and made me shiver. Powerful.
Nifer chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love both your author's note and your way of explaining it. You took a plot hole and made it a deeper pert of the story- I am very impressed. Very nice story. Aren't you sad that the series ends next week? I wonder why they chose not to renew it?
hungryjunco chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wow, that was very good and quite thought-provoking. It adds a much deeper dimension to what I had just chalked up along with designer clothing labels peeking out and other flippant inaccuracies of the show. I like the juxtaposition of sword and bow; I hadn't really thought about the show's different use of the two weapons. His comments in episode 9 comparing Marian to his bow fit right along with your fic as well. Stellar job - keep it up.

But Robin as a ninja - wouldn't that be fun? Give him a black outfit and some throwing stars and he could get up to all sorts of mischief. He has to work on the crazy ninja yells first though. :)
whatsthefracas chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
very very very good.

i've been thinking about that one scar, too. it was the next thing i wanted to write about. now i've got a standard to live up to, though. hope i can pull it off as well as you did.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Beautifully wriiten. Absolutely haunting. One of my favs, for sure!

KrisEleven
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
wow that was deep and insightful, and could be very true, he is remarkable good with a sword and a bow and he HAS killed war does things to people, robins no exception, he is merely able to control it as you said, bravo you'v brought up a point that bears thinking on, one that I havent seen before, now i'm going to be thinking on this everything i see him fight (will he use his sword, his bow? or something more inventive?) in BBC's show. This was amazing.

You see to really get in Robin's head, not Robin as Robin Hood, but Robin the man, the person behind the legend, the flesh and blood that has his own fault and failures like the rest of us, he's just better as hiding them away behind stonewalls never to be breeched...

I hope to see more from you!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
not bad...
Zaedah chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Starkly brilliant. Beautifully crafted image of disturbing truth. Our hero has two weapons; his good heart (the bow) and his darker impulses (the sword). I am most impressed by your uncovering of these psychological undertones in the two weapons. And Roy's observations sealed it for me.

This has been added to my favorites, a rare move I am only too happy to bestow upon your story.