Reviews for Suddenly I See
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Excellent story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Good story it was very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
oh mygod that was amazing,
I love it!
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
...Okay, long story short, I put my review for this fic on Rumor Has It... So, I'm just going to put my review for that here. lol Sorry.

LOVED IT! I love how Oliver did the whole date-night and making all of Clark's favorite things, setting the scene for his big confession - then Clark opens his mouth and inserts foot! -_- But, Lord it was so cute! Oliver's scare and the mini panick attack he tried to hide... Aww:( And I love how Clark just had to make it better right away the moment he realized. Lord, that boy is dense though... O_O Sorry, Clark.

Duchess
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account. good story.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
great story.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
All I can say is that this story is Smoking Hot! I'm seriously drooling right now...Damn. Clark and Oliver together is just damn hot!
eternaltime101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
another clarkXoliver master piece! they are so cute together! i am so glad that ollie said he wanted clark out loud, or who knows if they would have ever gotten together lol! thank you once again for your wonderful writing. you have amazing talent as a writer!
Azure the Dragonlady chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I finally found some time to reveiw :) I really loved this story. Great plot. Loved reading the part about Oliver's denial then realisation and jealousy. Thank god for Chloe and her setting things straight. I loved the input with the smiles - it was a fantastic idea, and of course the wonderful ending :)

This is my last review for the year and for awhile after that, so I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated and loved the time and effort you put into writing your stories and for sharing them. I know I have greatly enjoyed reading them and with the upmost enthusiasm.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Good luck in the New Year as well!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Loved it, though i was kinda expecting Bart and the guys to come into it at the end.
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
(chuckles) Aww, that is so sweet. I would like to hang around and produce a lengthy comment for you but I'm on a tight forgive me.

Well, there're a lot of endearing moments in the story. But my personal favourite is the time Clark caught Oliver off with the 'I want MY smile' bit. So cute.

I like Chloe and Bart in this story. Bryan seemed nice but a little bit boring, isn't he? And I agree, Oliver sounded way interesting than plain ol' Bryan. (chuckles)
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
"My smile" that just said it all. I love jealous Oliver. Another great Collie story.
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Ah I love jealous Oliver, control taking Clark and match making teamates. I loved this story. You had me worried I really thought Clark liked Bryan and would end up with him. I'm glad Oliver got Clark. Seeing the guys clue Oliver in on his feelings is always nice.