Reviews for The Shifting Winds of Change
WontYouLightMyCandle chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
oh I love it love it LOVE IT!

This is an amazing story, I can not stop laughing at the opening...

Please PLEASE update soon :D
x Rajah x chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I finally got to read this, GEESH.

Okay, anyway, I liked this, and I wouldn't know very well either, but I think you did a pretty great job of getting into Maureen's head.

So kudos to you!

And also, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Banter? *hopeful*
Cohen's Chicas chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
i LOVE THIS FIC!

its really believable and cute and shit .. keep it up!

*alerts*

-Liza
Ivan the Bear chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Ah A merry Christmas indeed.

You updated! Yay! It was a kind of blah-update since it was just a back story but it was still a good update. I,personally,saw nothing wrong with the way you wrote this chapter and therefore have no criticism to give at the moment.

But please update soon!

D.S
volleyball.IS.love chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
its really good.

keep writing.
theheartyearns chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Whee I love Teenage!Boho fics. This looks interesting! Update soon!
Ivan the Bear chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I love high school fics and I have a feeling i'm going to absolutly love this one too! So you should update because High School bohos are good for the spleen. And we all need a healthy spleen! (plus, we all wanna make the bohos happy. that's pretty much why we have fanfiction)
TardisBluePen chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
oh! squee! this is so awesome! mimi is the new girl! yay! how will she react to roger? please do not make her just give in to him right away! let them play a game of hard 2 get or something...i dont know...also, will collins and maureen get to play a prank on the girl who beat maureens audition (maybe during the play)? damn her! these are just suggestions! love this story, it is awesome!

poor marky!

update soon!
dai-archive chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh, I can't wait for more! Please update soon! This is great!
there's no one here chapter 1 . 12/2/2007