Reviews for Randomness
Linki chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Oh my goodness...this is the best other pairing with Starfire next to Rob-Star... :D :::Stufedrob-Star!
xKATSUMI chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
Finally you did Titans East.
severineyung chapter 16 . 1/6/2009
My fav parts:

-"endoscopic reticulum" doesn't mean anything to anybody..."It's the short ones, like "the", "it" and "and" that are needed most"-very thoughtful, though I love BIG words, I can't agree more with this!

-"However short I am, it doesn't mean I don't have a big heart.

And some day, even Raven will see that." (sweet! Another subtle RavenXBeast Boy hint!)
severineyung chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
Lol cool zit trick! For an instant I really thought Raven was going to undergo a "Transformation" like Starfire did! Maybe a possible improvement for her would be to have more control over her powers...you know how Raven can do so many things, even stop time, but many of those powers only last 1 episode which is a shame.
severineyung chapter 21 . 1/6/2009
For Chap 21, it's nice you included the Titans East (but too bad Mas y Menos aren't there, they're my favorite!), yet somehow I prefer reading about the main titans. Oh well those are just my opinions.

Overall, this series of Randomness is really hilarious, while mostly sticking to the Titans' personalities. Yet sometimes Starfire and Robin's relationship seems to come on too quickly, I kind of prefer the more logical, gradual progression between Kory Anders and Dick Grayson in your "Remix"-on the other hand I guess this doesn't matter TOO much seeing as it's done for humour!
severineyung chapter 17 . 1/6/2009
It's much better than a "kiss". I love the last part where BB suddenly calls Raven (does he know it was her all along?)
severineyung chapter 14 . 1/6/2009
lol, I'd LOVE to see Raven's baby videos!
severineyung chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Oh my this has got to be my FAV ever! So many funny parts!
severineyung chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
such an original prank! I'm surprised the Titans didn't see the incongruity right away..."This isn't poetry. It doesn't flow. I got ripped off."...ookkaay.
severineyung chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
BB is so sweet! It's sweet enough to support this couple, yet not too unrealistic to make us recoil, well done!
severineyung chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
lol BB is so adorable! And I simply can't imagine Raven acting like that in the cartoon!
severineyung chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Ha! Men indeed, I love the humour!
severineyung chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Oh my! Hilarious, a "Raven-powered" light! Ingenious! My fav "randomness" scene so far!
severineyung chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
In contrary to your title, I actually DIDN'T KNOW it was UNO, thought Cy and BB were in combat practice or something!
severineyung chapter 2 . 1/6/2009