Reviews for Weighted Chain
G.Potter93 chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
I'm very sad you haven't updated in so long :(
Itsupiki Okami chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
I love how well this story is going so far! I can't wait to see the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
i love harry's attitude
Mimikkyu chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
You should really get a beta reader for them mistakes...And for the love of god please don't abandon this story. Hell why don't you stick to a story rather than post a random new one. Sooo...PLZ UPDATE
sunneedee chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
What? You really need to get someone to read over your work. Pizzas and hotdogs aren't American, I mean they are eaten all over the world. Pizzas actually originate in Italy! There is no way in hell Harry wouldn't know what they are. Also, if Dylan really ran a business in England, she would be used to using British money and wouldn't still be talking about dollars. It's hard not to feel patronised reading this, so sorry for my tone. Strangely the rest of the fic reads well apart from that.
Ceti H. Black chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
It's so sad that this fic hasn't been updated for so long. Please update. It's awesome.
Delicious darkness chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I love LOVE LOVE this story, please continue writing, it is amazing!
mari chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
update this story, plz! Im begging you! This story is amazing, please finish this wonderful story.
Shadow of Flame chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Interesting, very interesting. What is the Black Marble, anyway? It's good that Harry's standing up for himself. Will any of his co-workers turn out to be wizards/know a muggleborn/squib/basically have some connection to the magical world? Liked the snakes, esspecially "Meet my snake army" good for a short laugh, yet serious at the same time. Nice. Hue was..strange, liked the name though. The shopping excusion? Nice, having Remus follow and Harry's reactions were realistic and good. Look forward to more!
none1013 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
I lOVE harrys SNAKE ARMY is ! it SOO COOL!
mollycullen chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Its brilliant - I loved it! Can#t wait for the next chapter!
Emerald Sage chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
One word:

More words that amount to the same aforementioned word:

The part where he was in Voldemort's head, where the allure of hatred was so prominent, it was incredible how much power was released by Harry, and how much transfered to Voldemort.

I seriously want to see what he does on Harry's birthday, and I can't wait to read more. (BTW, I'm reviewing on the third chapeter because it had the scene that im mentioning, I've read up to chapter six: Meh)

Emrys S.
Avis Soul chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
It really is a pity that this has not been updated since 2008. I absolutely adore this fanfic!
tedlay chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
awesome story update asap
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
I love this story - I really hope you're continuing it!