Reviews for Intruder
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow, that was cool and very cleverly written. In fact, had to read it again to catch all of the real Don's movements, acting like the real Don would. :D
Though, I felt sorry for the intruder - So caught up in his illusion, wondering why his family wouldn't comfort him. That was very sad.
Kudos all around, thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
woah that was very interesting i had to read the reviews then reread the story very awesome work :)
epalladino chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Interesting twist. You really had me going. Thanks, Beth
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
My thoughts as I read (well, raced through cause I wanted to know what in the world happened to Don) it the first time:

"What the hell? Alan, Charlie don't be mean to the poor guy! Why you being nice to the dude who shot Don?"

The hospital scene then confused me, so I finally went back and read it properly, knowing the truth.

So, a fic that messes with your mind the first time around? The best kind, i say. :-)
celadon chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Okay, you really had me going there. :) Really cool twist.
Chianna chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Incredibly clever! Loved it!
7kstar chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I had to get it twice to see the twist, because I really did think it was the other way. So you got me.

Good job
Polaris'05 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Haha, that was great! I had to go back and read it again... not a story you can read in a hurry! Excellent!
Alice I chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I did have to go back and read this a second time to get the full effect. I think it was brilliant. You had me completely fooled even after the reveal with Alan spaeking to "Don". Nice to see another story from you.
ALEO chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
What a killer twist. I was sure it was Don to the rescue and some stranger threatening Charlie and Alan. I had some suspicions thought as to the way the 'intruder' was reacting - he felt like a cop which confused me a little. Turns out I was correct, it was the real Don.

What a great and original concept having it told from the POV of the real attacker, a bit scaring knowing that he was that far into his fantasy of being Don that he died surround by 'his' family confused that they didn't help him but helped a 'stranger'.

Good stuff!
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I'm a big fan of your stories and you really had a nice twist at the end of this one. Loved it!
Synbou chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
WOW! This weekend I was going through your previous stories wishing you would post a new story soon. I was missing your creative writing. Seems like my wish was granted. Thank you! I loved this latest fic. The plot had a nice twist.

Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Okay, so if there are two Don Eppes - I'll take one!

Seriously, so glad to see you back with another great story. What an amazing twist! Had to read it twice to be totally clear, but, it was a wonderful concept. But, then, I wouldn't expect anything but that from you.

Thank you for sharing this one with us. And I hope the muse stays with you for a while.
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Good one. Nice to see you with another fic too. The emotion of not letting anything happen to his family, and fighting even when hurt is so Don. And no, I think that we might be pleased with two Don Eppes- more to look at- but I don't know if Charlie could take that. Or Vice Versa.