Reviews for Intruder
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Are you sure about that, Charlie? I'm ready for two Don Eppes. *Wiggles Eyebrows*

I. LOVE. THIS.

Very good twist to this! An amazing piece this is.

-LA
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Wow! Very, very clever!
StarfyreMaiden chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
All I have to say is wow!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow, that was cool and very cleverly written. In fact, had to read it again to catch all of the real Don's movements, acting like the real Don would. :D
Though, I felt sorry for the intruder - So caught up in his illusion, wondering why his family wouldn't comfort him. That was very sad.
Kudos all around, thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
good.
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
woah that was very interesting i had to read the reviews then reread the story very awesome work :)
epalladino chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Interesting twist. You really had me going. Thanks, Beth
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
My thoughts as I read (well, raced through cause I wanted to know what in the world happened to Don) it the first time:

"What the hell? Alan, Charlie don't be mean to the poor guy! Why you being nice to the dude who shot Don?"

The hospital scene then confused me, so I finally went back and read it properly, knowing the truth.

So, a fic that messes with your mind the first time around? The best kind, i say. :-)
celadon chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Okay, you really had me going there. :) Really cool twist.
Chianna chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Incredibly clever! Loved it!
7kstar chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I had to get it twice to see the twist, because I really did think it was the other way. So you got me.

Good job
Polaris'05 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Haha, that was great! I had to go back and read it again... not a story you can read in a hurry! Excellent!
Alice I chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I did have to go back and read this a second time to get the full effect. I think it was brilliant. You had me completely fooled even after the reveal with Alan spaeking to "Don". Nice to see another story from you.
ALEO chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
What a killer twist. I was sure it was Don to the rescue and some stranger threatening Charlie and Alan. I had some suspicions thought as to the way the 'intruder' was reacting - he felt like a cop which confused me a little. Turns out I was correct, it was the real Don.

What a great and original concept having it told from the POV of the real attacker, a bit scaring knowing that he was that far into his fantasy of being Don that he died surround by 'his' family confused that they didn't help him but helped a 'stranger'.

Good stuff!
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I'm a big fan of your stories and you really had a nice twist at the end of this one. Loved it!