Reviews for Silence Apart
MeldonElraenhie chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
KT deserves these fics...thank you :)
phppsmss chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
I think I know what you mean by intending the drabbles to be sweet, yet there is still a strong undertone of sadness. I think it's practically impossible to write about these two without a hint of sadness. It's in their characters.
phppsmss chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
this is extremely good
Blunablue chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
You're absolutely right, when you write: "the have a terribly tragic relationship", "one that is deep on so many levels"... I am as fascinated as you about the complexity of their bittersweet love, so I really enjoyed your three Oneshots. You really captured the inside of this both twisted charakters... I think I like the last two most, expecially the last sentence in "Run", it's just a so perfectly fitting phrase for all the different influences tomoe has on kenshin...
Randomness from Boredom chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
It's very romantic. Great XD.
misaoshiru chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Hmm. But is it necessary to kill someone in order to steal his/her talent? This requires more thought...and possibly some testing...

Anyway, this is just as beautiful as the other two. The setting confused me a little, but I think I get it now. And I had meant to review earlier, but I couldn't think of anything to say, and as I can't think of anything more of importance to say, I'll shut up.
wayward-river chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
As someone who also needs a review or two for motivation, there's no trouble for me in providing you one

I like the simple language you use, simple but effective to describe what's going on and certain emotions. I agree with you that KT's relationship is deep and somehow tragic, but unfortunately, many authors (although good) tend to portray it on the depressing side. Yours doesn't, and I'm happy to see that :)

Looking forward to more chapters!
LadyRhiyana chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
"She can break him, she knows. He knows. But he gives her his heart nonetheless, trusting her with the only part of him left."

Oh, wow. That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
misaoshiru chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I don't know whether I want to steal your talent or marry you. This is simply brilliant.
tenshi hoshiko chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
nicely written.. tomoe and kenshin? hehe im not really used to that but oh wells. its good. :) keep it up.
Jaded Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was a wonderful vignette! I love KxT, and their relationship fascinates me. I look forward to reading the next part.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Great job capturing Kenshin's feelings. Does this take place in Kyoto or Otsu?
lil-battousai girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
aww!i love this oneshot! i hardly see any tomoe and kenshin fanfics. I love them together! you're awesome!
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Simply gorgeous. KxT needs more moments like this.