Reviews for call me in the morning
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Amazing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Awww that is so sad :(
Ava Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was so honest...and so real!

Hmm...might as well go out to buy another tissue box...

:P
acomplexgirlwithsimpletastes chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Um. I love the way you write. Something about this piece seems so real and raw, like it's actually something I could imagine myself (and a lot of other people, I think) saying. Great job. As usual.
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this is amazing!

i really liked it, especially the "Don't apologize - I won't, either" part, that was great. you're really talented!
sketched silmaril chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
*wipes tear* this is very sad. one thing i liked the most was how you could figure out Sasuke's response through Sakura's monologue. incredibly sad. i can just feel Sakura's feelings, even though this is only dialogue. *blows nose*

Great story.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awh, that's so sad!
Reader chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
You know, I cry every time I read this. Because this is probably the closest to canon (to how it will probably be)fic about Sakura and Sasuke that I've ever read
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Well. I admit I was thinking of SasuSaku the whole time.(maybe because I didn't quite see the part that said it could work for quite a few pairings?)

Anyways, it's beautiful. It (gyah) evokes feeling. I think I'm a little sad. But I loved it (all :3)
Breathtake chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I really liked the... rawness of this fic. It really hit the spot for me.

Once again, great job :)
windfalling chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
It would be pretty interesting to see someone actually do this monologue. I love it, especially the lines in the summary.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
kinda sad...
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I really enjoyed it.

A slight smidge of angst but not too much. Which is appropriate for a conversationy thing. Still makes it imaginable.

But anyways, I loved it.

I'm reading your stuff because masked caper recommended you. Definitely worth it. ;D

-MT
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
It's, well... I dunno how to describe it. But I liked it, as in like LIKE it. I guess it's sad, in a way. Really, really sad. And I like the way I can picture Sasuke when she's saying it, too.

It's still really sad. Damn Sasuke, that arrogant, CLUELESS bastard.
mintxrain chapter 1 . 5/24/2008