Reviews for An Impromptu Salon
HeyHiHello chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
You know, I'm supposed to bethinking up a thesis for an essay on vampires, (don't look at me like that) but instead I'm reading this. And IDEGAF if this hasn't been updated since '08, I'm leaving a review because I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

My heart goes out to your amazing writing skills, and also chapter 2. It might be the greatest thing ever. YOUKNOW,JUUUUUUUUUSTSAYIN

HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
it's okay, stuff happens,

Plus I for one would rather read a fab story that took a long time, than a bad on ethat was posted quickly.

Hope you write another part really soon though

HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Whoot! Yes not too mny great friendships started with someone not being abble to wank off but hey, that's the boho boys for ya!

Hillarious as expected!

HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
great! That was hillarious and it actually made logical sense! Good job.

Hyperbole23 chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
OMG. HAHAHAHA! This is so funny. Keep posting
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
I was cracking up the entire time! But when you said it would be about Mark's mucho masturbation (ooh! alliteration!) I knew it would be funny. Good job. :)
Maxenby chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Love it!

Maxenby chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I love this! Its so cool!

broadwaybaby4205 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Heehee, I luff et! Marky, Marky, Marky, you gotta love him. :) Update soon! I'm dying to read the next chappie! I vote for the Lawn Chair Handcuff Dance!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hahaha, I love this! Awesome idea! You're a great writer! And Mo/Collins friendship fluff is the living end! I can't wait to read the next chappie!
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 3 . 3/6/2008

I still love you, though!

(You will get a new Speed Dating chappy at some point... O_O)
TheKillerKelli chapter 2 . 2/17/2008

Freakin Hilarious!

I totally love the MarkRoger friendship vibe...awesome...

ps I hope you can update soon
Birdhearted chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
lol, I couldn't stop laughing... great stuff, I tell ya!
The Celestial chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Omg, this is hilarious!

I thought of writing a fic like this but you beat me to it. Oh well, well done! :D
katyfaise chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
AHH! I've been waiting for this forever! You have no idea.

And I loved it! It was so funny. Great chapter. I can't wait for the next!