Reviews for Cleared
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Really liked the complexity of JJ's emotions in this. Her stubbornness and her guilt and her trauma. You did a fabulous job on this.
mlw217 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wonderful job! :D
savetoniqht chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is great. You're definitely one of the best writers I've seen on this site. You seem to get everything so well, and your writing is phenomenal.
DiBye chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I love your style of writing. You really seam to understand the character of JJ. Do you think you could maybe to a multi-chapter Morgan/JJ fic? I know you tend to lean more towards JJ/Reid but there are very few well written Morgan/JJ fics and I think you would do an excelent job with it. Please consider it :)

Great job!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
A very good look at JJ from the perspective of someone who can really dig in. I lovedd the den mother comment! A hit indeed! Nice piece!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I enjoyed this so very much. I would love to see more of the team going to talk to the shrink. With all that they go through it would be a good thing and such a different point of view.
Dr. Cameron chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Great job. You really did well in explaining JJ's character, and I liked the back and forth between her and the shrink. I also loved to see that there weren't any grammar or sentence structure problems, since it's pretty common in this fandom. Great work. ;)
Fine-ish chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Highly unusual for me to like an original character on the first read, but I'm wishing right now that this character had been the replacement for Gideon instead of Rossi. He seemed to be a mix of profiler-Gideon and the softer side of Hotch. Dialog was also very realistic. This feels like a missing opening scene from True Night, had the writers decided to pursue

continuity and character development. Hope to see more of your works!
SLITH chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
SWEET! Dang something tells me that is most likely how it would play out lol. You did a remarkable job on it :D

SLITH
LoraLee2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I LOVED this. Straight dialogue can be so hard, but I didn't drift at all. You managed to convey perfectly the emotional toll that JJ must have gone through.

One part I especially like is her choosing to go with Jennifer because JJ is for friends, it's a small thing, but sorevealing of her feelings about being there.
IheartTV 'tv-luvin-hottie chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
wow. that was really good.

the show really needs to expand on JJ and Garcia after Penelope

lots of emotional issues

you got the characters perfect

amazing job
Sarge1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I loved it! I was thinking of writing something akin to this, something "post-shooting" to get an idea of how JJ reacted to it. Not sure I need to now given you did it -though, I still might-! This was really well-written. Excellent job!
Megs chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow. That was great. I had actually considered writing a post-Penelope psych eval for JJ, but yours was way better than what I was thinking!

That was great...so many wonderful scenes. Love it.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
amazing she is the " den mother" her and Garcia she is always there for her family and that is indeed what the team is about!

Hotch is right it was not J.J's fault about what happened to her and Ried!

And I love what Morgan did with Cloony that was the right thing to do!

amazing Job you got J.J's character down pat

as well as the others
Helena Fallon chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I really enjoyed this piece about a much neglected character but you have highlighted her importance to the team. Well done and the psychology was interesting although I feel its a shame you do not give her friends outside the BAU.