Reviews for Years After
Kael Hyun chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
So Barbra became Oracle even without the killing joke happening? Kickass!

I really do hope that Harley wouldn't mind as its Bruce's instinct and lets face it he's hardly ever wrong ... also I would like to say that the comment that Alfred was the only one that cared was BS as Bruce cared in "Harley's Holiday" (as Wayne and Bats!)
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
You did well.
Much Ado About Nonny chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
Wow.

This fic is gorgeous. And it's just getting started. I love it.

I love the Bruce/Harley romance story. They're such a cute couple, and you've written them so well. I can't wait to see how the Joker's return pans out.

I'm afraid that's all I have to say, for now. It's late. But I've added this story to my favs, so look for me later.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Heehee, it was fun to picture Harley as the frazzled teacher at the beginning of this chapter. Nice image (very realistic, hee).

Great description of Miss Johnson; the ponytail sweeping the backpack was just a great image.

Pryce was an excellent character. (Though, for some odd reason, I felt slightly attracted to him. Wonder why that was, hm.*smirk*)

The blackout, now the hacker. And we must not forget the cows-heeheehee. This is all building rather well. I'm really enjoying the ride. Excellent writing and excellent story telling. Loved it!

I wonder if the other readers believe it: about our cows and our squirrels. Nature is nuts in Bama; and apparently in Gotham as well :)

I loved this chapter. Wonderful work!
ps chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Cool! Good to see this updated. The part with Bruce, Pam and Barbara was the best. I hope we soon learn what happened to Catwoman. How did she react to Bruce and Harley?
lunareclipse95 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
i just started reading this story since i saw it was updated, and i must say it is really good! some things shocked me a little, like bruce and harley being married; i was like Oh My God! but i like your creativity with this story. very nice! is the joker coming in soon? i hope so. i love him!
Shadir chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Something tells me that those that supposedly should not be, they are saying somewhere around: "here I am"
EroSlackerMicha chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
was right.

anyway keep up the work. looking forward to more.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
hm...Pam's husband...um, used to be clayface?

anyway interesting story thus far on what I read.
Brianna Hale chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Great story. But will you ever update?
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
You know, I usually love your fanfics. Really. But this one just kinda scares me... because Jervis would NEVER, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS AND A DAY, BE A BUTLER! He has PRIDE, you know!
NOLONGERINUSEDELETED chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Such a pretty dress! I now want to own it :3

OH! Update pwease! I love this story so much!
harleyQdoll chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
this chapter is all so sweet!

and im glad to know that you're still writing

for this fic, cuz i was scared to think that you've

abandoned it. however, i look forward for future updates,

this fic is awesome! :D
Shadir chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Very pretty.
VampireNaomi chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
I was so happy to see this story updated! I'm madly in love with this fascinating alternate future that you're building, and I'm still immensely curious about how you've changed everyone's lives. So far it looks like everyone is happy, so I can't help but wonder if some of the characters have met worse fates. For example, I'm very curious about what Scarecrow and Riddler, two of my favourite characters, are doing.

It was a great idea to pair Pam with Matt. It's a pairing that has never even crossed my mind, but as soon as I realised who her husband was going to be, it somehow clicked with me. Are you going to explain how Matt was cured from his clay state? However it happened, he certainly deserves some happiness after everything he has gone through.

There's something about your writing that makes me warm up to this story. Normally I am very sceptical of fics like this and expect tons of exposition and character/plot development before I can accept changes like this, but somehow you write everything so clearly and in such a convincing manner that I don't feel like I need fifty thousand words about how Bruce and Harley fell in love.

In other words, I adore this story and will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Keep it up.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »