Reviews for Years After
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
What a beautiful ceremony! Seriously, that was wonderful. And the dress was-can we buy that dress? Seriously, I want it. Now! Get me that dress! Anyhow, excellent chapter. It was really sweet. And worth the effort, I assure you!
DaleCoopers chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Harleen Quinzelle-Wayne! This is just a tad bit odd...
harleyQdoll chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
OMFG!

i love this story.. plz continue very soon

so entertaining..no lie

:]
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i love it!

your a great writer! :]

as you can tell by my name, i love harley! lol
digi-gal-rox chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
interesting fic. like to see more!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Hi, there! Miss me? Now, that your college workload has decreased enough to permit the starting of a new story, how updating a classic old one, as well? Like, say, "Crimson Princess," perhaps?

;-)
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Wonderful.
Tamahome Lover chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Long authors note!

Nevermind though, the sotry is awesome.

Don't get on fiction much but like what I've read so far.
rs chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Great story! Can't wait for more.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
Oh, lookie! I got a shout-out! Go me. Anyhow, great chapter, Trish! Very well written, and I have absolutely no probably with reading it earlier than you'd wanted :) Nicely done. If flowed really well in my opinion-good balance of getting to know the "new" women and plot development. I can't wait for more!
Elena chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
The Joker is bothering from the but there or, he made believe that he walked for those directions.

And the husband of Pam is logical... Face of Mud (in Spanish was translated this way, forget the name in English)
Hepburn chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Hi, nice to see you back writing this story. To tell you the truth I had forgotten about it but I am enjoying it.

I would love to know how and why Bruce married Harley.

Hope you post again soon. :)
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Neat.
Peter chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Great story! I hope the next chapter will be about the birth of Thomas or Bruce and Harleys wedding.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
I'm glad this was your first flashback because it covered the most immediate question about Batman and how he is no longer under the cowl. Great work. Very emotional. I loved it! Keep up the excellent chapter updates. I can't wait for more!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »