Reviews for Years After
VampireNaomi chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
This was very sweet and funny. I think it's a good thing that you got such an important plot detail (the retirement of Batman) explained this early in the story. Now the reader doesn't have to keep making guesses and you can concentrate on developing the next plot point.

The more you write this, the more convincing of a couple Bruce and Harley make. They're adorable!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
hm, nice.
Elena chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Answered a question, but, how is it that they got together? What did it pass with the Joker?

In any event a painful chapter for Harley and Pamela should know that they exist sedative of natural origin.
Hepburn chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Hi and Happy 2008! I am so glad that you are back writing this story as I have missed it and would like to know more about how some of Batman's worst opponents have all turned over a new leaf?

The flashback was useful, funny,and well written!

Please post again soon, and take care! :)
BatTitan chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
XD love Harley getting pissed off at Bruce. And I love how he missed his baby's birth! very well-written once again. oh, and about that deer thing, my aunt got hit with one, it totaled her car. She was fine, but now has a vengeance against deer lol. I personally think animals are cute...but brainless.
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This looks very promising! Not only do you have a great idea to explore, but you also have the writing skills to do it well. I loved reading every bit of this chapter and you completely managed to convince me of the new situation for these characters. I can hardly wait to see what will happen next and what has happened to the characters who haven't appeared yet.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Not just an excellent fanfiction chapter, but excellent writing as well. It was really cool to see you doing the nice details in the car and such (nano sure does leave you playing with description). Great work! This story is going to be a lot of fun, exploring all the other characters and what happens to these characters (and how they got where they are). Nice job! It's like we slipped into an alertnate future-which, frankly, I'm enjoying more than the one accredited to lonely ol' Bats. Anyhow, keep it up! I love this story!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I like this chapter
Hepburn chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Hello!

You weave a good tale and you put characters and situations together that I would never have dreamed of. I don't know where you are taking me as a reader but I am willing to come along.

Hope that all is grand! :)

p.s. I hope that you do finish it and also the WW/BM Greek gods story.
fireinu chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I like the new story. I cant wait to see how the characters personalities end up the way they are now.
BatTitan chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
yeah, I heard about the squirrel. Poor thing. Oh well, that's what stupid squirrels get. You know, some crows were on the side of the road while my mom was driving, and suddenly, when they SEE the car coming, they jump onto the road! What idiots! proves how moronic they are. But great story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter.
sue denim chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
i really like this! i always was a harley/bruce fan & so this makes me a happy girl indeed.

though, i don't think lil pam would really be called lil pam all the time; maybe affectionately every now & again, but i doubt it would be in constant use, especially not by her parents. it just seems a bit weird.

nevertheless, great story, continue it!
Shadir chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Bruce and Harleen? That is strange, but interesting.

I will wait the following chapter.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4