Reviews for Time Meant Nothing, Never Would Again
bearblue chapter 5 . 5/5
This story is a thing of beauty and awesomeness. I crave more, but it would be hypocritical of me to demand more. Let me just say, that should more miraculously appear, I would be very, very gleeful. This story is delightful, and though currently unfinished is now among my favorite favorites. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Wynter Spite chapter 5 . 4/29
Okay, that is funny. And Snape and Harry are so cute!
"Little person." So. Cute. Makes me all giggly. And now because of that, I'm going to have to go get rid of those giggles by boiling my vocal cords in water.
Also: Still. So. Cute.
harryandginnyfan83 chapter 5 . 4/2
Lol, I really enjoyed this. It's a shame it was never finished or had any more updates.
Firazh chapter 5 . 1/27
Hilarious! Just a pity there isn't more of it
AlannaBlackburn chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Hilarious... perfect!
NTSFroes chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
This. Is the BEST thing ever.
darkdranzer chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Ahahaha! This is hilrious. Crazy snape plus young harry. Too bad there isnt more
Theta-McBride chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Lol! Love it! :-)
My Solitude chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Interesting chapter! xD
jediavatar chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
This is hilarious! So ridiculous it's funny, and quite lighthearted to read...this is going on my list of fanfics to read when stressed from studying. Thanks for writing!
Koryu's Advocate chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Crazy Snape is now my hero. Just thought you'd like to know.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I'm making ridiculously squeaky giggling noises right now that would probably be more appropriate from a three-year-old, and this is fantastic. I wish it had been upgraded more recently, or I would not be so unhopeful of future updates. Why did I say upgrade? I have no idea but I'm too lazy to go change it. Let it be known that I meant updated and that I adore this story.
WoolRanch chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I. Love. This! It's awesome! Wish you'd write more... but it's probably been too long for that. But just what you have is wonderful. I love your Snape, and how you keep using the 'he would regret'.
alemery chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
This is like the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. I love it.
RabiRabbits chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Oh my goodness!
Hilarious! Absolutely wonderful!
I would love for you to continue this lovely masterpiece!

With love,