Reviews for Time Meant Nothing, Never Would Again
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 3/29
Yay, Hufflepuff Harry for the win!
SoapTurtles chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
Snape's gonna teach Harry to be the best Hufflepuff who ever hufflepuffed and his year in Hogwarts will be glorious indeed. (is this a dead fic? please don't tell me it's a dead fic.)
arya305 chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
This is insane...but cool!
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
so confusedddd
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
The way its written is a little odd not sure if writer is native speaker of english
bearblue chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
This story is a thing of beauty and awesomeness. I crave more, but it would be hypocritical of me to demand more. Let me just say, that should more miraculously appear, I would be very, very gleeful. This story is delightful, and though currently unfinished is now among my favorite favorites. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Wynter Spite chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
Okay, that is funny. And Snape and Harry are so cute!
"Little person." So. Cute. Makes me all giggly. And now because of that, I'm going to have to go get rid of those giggles by boiling my vocal cords in water.
Also: Still. So. Cute.
HarryInMultiUniverses chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Lol, I really enjoyed this. It's a shame it was never finished or had any more updates.
Firazh chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
Hilarious! Just a pity there isn't more of it
AlannaBlackburn chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Hilarious... perfect!
NTSFroes chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
This. Is the BEST thing ever.
darkdranzer chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Ahahaha! This is hilrious. Crazy snape plus young harry. Too bad there isnt more
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Lol! Love it! :-)
My Solitude chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Interesting chapter! xD
jediavatar chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
This is hilarious! So ridiculous it's funny, and quite lighthearted to read...this is going on my list of fanfics to read when stressed from studying. Thanks for writing!