Reviews for Covenant
Evil Pixie Queen chapter 33 . 1/23
Didn't post a review every chapter but I loved this story! Usually ship ichigo and Rukia but now converted! Going to read the others now! Love you work!
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 33 . 3/15/2013
You have a very unique way of writing. A way requires a lot of patience and not jumping to main plot points (like I do XD). It was very refreshing and felt more real. Thank you for writing.
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Did you write this before Tite Kubo released the chapter where Ichigo fights Aizen? Cause I remember the fight being in karakura and Aizen was a fairy.
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great story
Delmo chapter 33 . 1/26/2012
Damn Akuni, i'm gonna miss this story so much! and Renji, and Ichi *sniffles* well, as you can probably see i loved the story,so good job! :D

asm613 chapter 32 . 6/17/2011
"All I care about is that I'll be home. With you."

i liked that very much. doesn't matter where or what_as long as he and Renji are 2gether- it's home- they are each others home.

ichigo's healing after the trauma he's been through seemed rather simplistic- they have made bigger deals out of much less on the anime- just ichigo getting beaten up and almost killed had him wrapped up and sleeping/hiding in the sewers for days- in the 'rescue rukia' arc.

ichigo's presence/power being felt by renji- and renji's reaction was great- how you had renji on auto-pilot and off like a rocket to where he felt ichigo- renji's reiatsu/spirit power blending with ichigo's_feeding him energy, etc- all good stuff.

i felt it was too soon to bring in rukia- the boys should have had 1 night alone before somebody intruded on them- i don't care who it was. after being apart for a month- i wanted to bash the medic for separating them. if rukia was smart enough to clean their apartment and stock it with food- she would have been smart enough to contact ichigo's family, etc, without having to be told. if she's that close to them- she should anticipate and know these things like 2nd nature by now.

a wonderful chapter- a bit smaller than all the build up to it though- maybe it's because you're going to stretch this reunion into more chapters though.

i hope you shame yamamoto for declaring ichigo dead and not even bothering to look for his dead body- this man has been wrong so many times and nobody can ever say anything because he's god or something- fuck it-i'd like to see him beg for their forgiveness and them not recieve it- make him earn it by changing his 'icicle up his ass' ways.

very well done. very powerful. great moments and dialog as always. well done and thanks for sharing
asm613 chapter 29 . 6/16/2011
you're a good story teller. great dialogs. great characterizations. very descriptive with people, places, things, emotions, etc...

don't quite get why they were sitting outside renji's room while he was sleeping though. it smacked a bit too much like vouyerism. you've already made it clear in the story how much renji and ichi love each other- how much renji missed him. it felt like they were stealing something from renji- and they were watching him too- really creeped me out- you already made it clear to us how much renji needed and missed ichi and the other way around- you even wrote renji reaching for an ichi who wasn't there previously in the story- so the readers knew all this- so why this scene with the brother and sister.
darkxwolfxdemon chapter 33 . 5/11/2011
oh. my. god! O i actually read the entire thing in one sitting it was tht good! D

i cnt find many renji/ichigo fics where half the characters arent completly ooc, but ur fics are ace! love em! P
Romey chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I feel awful because I actually followed this on your LJ when it was first posted and never reviewed!

This whole series actually introduced me to the IchiRen pairing and I have yet to find another who has been so inspirational. Every single one made me laugh and cry, often at the same time!

It's an amazing series and it's one I'll never have enough of. I really hope you continue this at some point in the future.

(The art work that accompanies this series is just breathtaking too!)
KaKashiisWifey chapter 33 . 1/31/2011
This may have been the best installment yet!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
*giggles* a playful byaboo is my fav...
MissJudged16 chapter 33 . 11/26/2010
I feel bad because I read the other two stories just before this one and I didn't review because I was waiting to review the entire series. Except you deserve three reviews not just one. So I guess this one will just be verry long.

Okay, LOVED this whole series! Everyone was in character, I laughed my ass off, and it was still a fighting violent fanfiction. lol I hate it when Ichigo falls in love with a guy, Renji, or whoever and then turns into a total pansy. I want to beat people up over that. It drives me nuts. Anyway, The length of these is great as well. I like how they get progessively longer. Probably on accident. I hope you're planning on writing more in this series, however since you finished this in 2008 and its two years later, I doubt you will. Oh well, nice work! Loved all these stories tons and tons!
alliefan chapter 33 . 4/25/2010
IT OVER! WWA T_T
Klaanvdia chapter 33 . 2/8/2010
Okay I have read all three of your stories and some of your one-shots and all I can say...Awesonme! I absolutely loved the whole series and i have to give you many compliments on your writing. I read the series once and then I have to read it again and again and again. Your stories give me inspiration for my stories. Well the one's I haven't posted. You are one awesome writer and have to ask you to keep writing when you can.

Also I loved the fan-art, tell Shelagh she has made some of the best fan-art i have ever seen.
Lobaa chapter 33 . 8/30/2009
Wah! I wanted Ichigo to come back so much I didn't even realize that this was the last chapter... dang.