Reviews for Incentive
The-blackfirewolf chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
omg really good story! totally spenseful.
SpyAgent001 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Great story! I would like to have seen how they escaped, but that isn't exactly important.

L
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ooooh, great first chapter. I'm very curious and I want to keep reading. Good job with that.
Your slightly-vague (though not really if you think hard about the show) makes more sense after reading this first chapter.

L
Ladies Of CM chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
I like your story ! It is clear that this is a team !
LostOnGallifrey chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Loved it! )
smoothxxcrmnl chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
My god this was sooooooooo good! I had tears in my eyes as I felt JJ's pain and her life seeping away from her...
KK chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I love that they plotted and thought their way out of their situation. Too many authors have everyone cowering and waiting to be rescued, which is not in their makeup. Good story.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Awesome story.
spk chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Great job showing how this team really works. :)
11Redmouse11 chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
Touching, beautiful, captivating, all of it. Definitely a story to remember. Fantastic job! )
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is amazing.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
This was such a fantastically written story, I love a good team fic :)
AmunRa chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
That was incredibly sweet! It's nice to see a team fic, especially when each member is written so in character. The relationship they have with each other, and the chemistry they have as a team, makes us root for them and enjoy their adventures, and you've done a wonderful job of writing that here. Thank you for sharing.
88Keys chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
You are so wonderful at writing suspense! I love the slow build of your stories. I felt tense the whole time I was reading. I like how you weaved in Hotch's background and related it to the situation they were in. And I love the fact that this is a team fic, where they all get to play a part. Wonderful!
Nikki-9-Doors chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
I read this story a while ago before I had an account...and I'd just like to say, it's really good! :)