Reviews for One drink
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Beautiful but sad. I don't think that Harry would have turned his back on Hermione.
silverotter1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
So dark and tragic. I'm reminded of Romeo and Juliet.

I loved the imagery you used in this line: I fumbled with the small vial, letting the glassy, smooth edges dance on my skin.

I like it because it denotes beauty in such an ugly setting- Hermione in terrible pain, such great pain that's she's going to take her life. I like that contradiction. -the beatiful liguid/the world going dark, -the beautiful memories/her pain of loneliness, her beautiful boy/ the pain of dying.

Very nice, poetic even.
Isiss2868 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aw...how bittersweet. I was hoping she would read the letter first and find that he was hiding somewhere until the end of the war. But your way was better. It was tragic, but it suited the general mood of the story. It was a beautiful oneshot.

Isiss
abcdecherri chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aww, that's so sad! Hermione must have been very sad to kill herself. But I guess losing all your friends for your lover, and then losing your lover, could do that to you.

But it is written very nicely and with a lot of emotion. So good job :)
AnneM.Oliver chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
wow, very sad, very Romeo/Juliet. Also, very well written, but still...sad. Nothing else needs said.
icefire-lioness chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I really liked it. Sweet and sad. I want to know what was in the letter! I kept thinking, 'oh, maybe he isn't dead, maybe he's just like...in Majorca...um, or something.' because that is VERY likely. I hate it when draco dies. He is my one true love. Anyhoo, enough about my fictional boyfriends. Very, very good, and I agree with HP You're My Hero, it was like the ending scene from Romeo and Juliet (kind of), at least in the fact that he died for loving her (in a way) and she died for her love of him. Good stuff. Tearjerker, etc...
arcanezenith chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I loved that.
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
loves it. sad but good
Harry Potter you're my hero chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was good! So sad.. you were really able to capture the emotion. This kind of reminded me of one of the last scenes in Romeo and Juliet. Both had left everything to be with someone they weren't supposed to. I haven't really read many oneshots, but this is one of my new favorites!