Reviews for Rare
Cute.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
:) cuttteeee
AbsoluteFan chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I just read all of your Oofuri fanfics and I can't even.

I cannot EVEN.

Just saying, you have very tuned skills in writing and I enjoyed reading every one of those fics. I see that your forte is short stories and you use it masterfully!

Keep going you amazing writer!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So cute _ I love how fantastic everyone was being about Abe and Mihashi dating, teasing them in that friendly way like nothing had changed, and trying to support them but effectively just constantly killing the mood XD Hilarious. And that moment at the end was absolutely adorable :'3
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aww so cute! XD
Thun chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
As I've already said,ya're so is your Tajima xD
heylalaa chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
really nice! and such a hilarious fic! (:

thank you so much!
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
xDD
Jikage chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
LOL I love how their friends and the people at school totally support the love. And I love the 'popping the cherry' thing. I've never knew what that meant until I checked it up on urban dictionary. In a nutshell, this was hilariously cute and I loved it.
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ohh they still wont be alone (Behind a pole with camera XD) Awesome story
Mooites chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Ooh, this is good. I like the part at the end especially. It seems very realistic, like something Abe and Mihashi would totally go through.

Very well done! Please do more soon!
rio chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw poor Abe-kun...XD

Dang, this is too sweet too be real
Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
AH! I can't help but blush and scream at this! It's so great! Can you make it into a multi chapter? Please... I would like to see what happens next...

(,)
pinksnow chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
its adorable! x)) its so cute, i can imagine everybody bugging them about it xD loved it!
schenlark chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
so, sweet and cute! too bad you didn't make an all out story of it and just did a snippets... the snippets with their teammates were so funny though! hahahha i really could picture them harassing the abe and mihashi's love life without meaning to.. hahahaha

happy holidays, TeaRStEak!