Reviews for Vacationing in Tel Aviv
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
At first when I read this I thought there should have been section separations, then I kept reading and realized that had you done that it would have interrupted the flow and the general brilliance you created. I thought for a moment that they had snuck off to Tel Aviv without telling anyone, up until her tossing the gun on the bed. Great twist. This was dark and grizzly and just...wonderful. You really are talented. Fantastic job on a wonderfully chilling piece. The end is especially brilliant.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
A great story. Very good.
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
good story, different then i was expecting. at first i thought you had had them go off on a vacation but then you really threw me for a loop!
Shrimp chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was fantastic. Dark, but so interestingly written, and making you think and see all sorts of things about the characters without saying the things. And keeping the characters somehow exactly like they're portrayed on the show while having them do things you can't imagine them doing on the show.

So, overall - very good.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Very good.
WinifredONiel chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Thanks for the story. This would make a great episode!
Medoc0 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I absolutely *love* the way this has been written! well done.
cinematus chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Interesting and well written story. Kind of scary though how Ziva killed her farther.

Would be great to get a sequel and to find out how she deals with it and how Tony will react. Some Tiva comforting/caring would be great.

Please write more.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow...impressive story telling. You've captured the wounded souls well.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh wow... nice, style's different to what i usu see. i like how it has a sense of loneliness to it, ziva keeps her thoughts, troubles and burdens to herself, yet lets tony in a bit.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
wow, just wow ::hugs Ziva::
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Your writing style never ceases to captivate. Well done.

More soon, hm?
WBH21C chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Well done!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow - very good story. Poor Ziva.

I love Ziva and Tony - they are great together (and I don't mean in any romantic way). Bogie and Bacall!
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/3/2007