Reviews for Understanding
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
good another one please
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh my goodness! So sad... I'd probably be like what Obi-Wan said he was: angry, then numb. You definitely have to make a sequel! Great story!
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Beautiful story. Both Obi-Wan and Siri are very much in character. Well done!
Elfpen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aw...

You... You made me cry when you mentioned Naboo...

Beautiful.
Newtonsapple chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! Makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time... :D
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Good oneshot! I think Obi-Wan and Siri are a cute couple since I read about them on Wiki, and I think you did a great job portraying their relationship. I hope you do make another one. Excellent job. )
tazdevil68 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I really liked this story. I think you nailed the conversation between Obi-Wan and Siri perfectly and the difference between love and attachment. After all, they may be Jedi, but they are still human beings with feelings.

I really hope you decide to do a sequel to this. Well done!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Indeed, I did like this story. I love how he is able to comfort her. Liked how you wrote Qui-gon's reaction to Tahl's death.

I truly hope that you do write a sequel to this story. But maybe not do Qui-gon's death, sense for one, you've already told us the storyline, and two, it is overly used but...I'd still read it, and still *squee!* because I love Siriwan. I hope your creative muse helps you produce a sequel soon!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I really like this. Please do the sequel when Obi-Wan returns to the temple. He so needs Siri to support him.
Tawa bids you good day chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
...ATTMO

. you know I'm right. Aw, that was a sweet one, and a bit easier to get a grasp of because I looked Siri up on Wookieepedia first. Tahl has honey-coloured skin? Go figure. I always thought she was black and an alien. Probably because I know absolutely nothing about it. Night night!
Jillie chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Very sweet! Just like your 10Doctor/Rose pairings. Think that after your done with Soul's Poison (The fanfiction you have me addicted to and I'm currently banging my head against a wall because I feel duty bound to review for all the chapters, but I'm just to lazy to do) YOU could finish up Let the Games Begin? I mean you're, what, three chapters away from the end? I know you can do it! See you soon.