Reviews for The Line
Precious. So precious.
Elliot S. Roy chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Totally can see this happening! 3
PreciousAll chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
so cuuuuteeeee! XD like really, I am grinning all the way I read this.
Abe... give Mihashi a break! He likes to be famous after all nyahahaha XD
Oh well, it's not Abe if he's not over protective (and jealous, that is.)
and what I like is how you here and there, included how the team reacted to that. That was cuteeee 3
BetterThanburningontheceiling chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
Oh god that was great, and the commentary made it that much better! Man, jealous Abe and oblivious Mihashi are the best, I can barely take them!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
awww jelly abekun
CupcakeOfHope chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Lol! You have this amazing talent! This is just incredible like all your other writings! You now have a fan of your own just so you know... But I won't cross The Line
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is my favorite Big Windup fanfic.
Such.Kawaii.Love chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
KK I totally love jealous and pervy Abe-kun... Well he's only jealous in this one but...still... Great story but I don't think this story should be rated M maybe K or at highest T (you're not the only one to rate different lots and I mean lots of people rate M for T. Love the story please write more.

.Love
Such.Kawaii.Love chapter 1 . 12/3/2011

.Love
The Psychedelic Knight chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
XD AHAHAHA~ Poor fan boy! XDD Me Likes this!
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wahahaha! This is just... *giggle* I can't help feeling like its almost canon. XD Great Job!

~PrincessFuFU
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Three words: I. Loved. It. Abe-kun's so protective of Mihashi X3 Gotta love it! Keep up the great work.
goddess-chan123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011