Reviews for Remaking a Memory
StrayHero chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Aww, so cute!~ :D I love cats too, but my family are dog lovers . Anyways, awesome story! :D
TheSilentReaderNoMore chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
You must be sick of seeing me pop up by now.

I had to re-read this. Honestly, this is one of my favorite stories here. Angie is so sweet overcoming her fear of cats to give Derek his childhood friend back. I always smile when I read this, as I do with most of your other works.

Until my next review...
WinterSturmAG chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aww... how sweet, now that i got over the fluff (yay :D) I just realized that the cat that you described was just like the one i had.
Ghost Chibi chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aww, a kitty!

Nah, there isn't such thing as too much fluff. Just like there is no such thing as too much caffine -laughs-

Keep writing DxA please!
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
So so super fluffy and it was great. I loved it. So kawaii! I really thought that the thing with Angie and the cats was great. Poor thing, no wonder she hates kittkis! Great story though. Keep up the good work!

DMK
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Kittens! Aw, it was so cute how the kittens pretty much had Derek under their little paws. I also had to laugh at how scared Angie was of the kitten.

However, I have to admit those Siamese cats were evil.

That was adorable how she fell asleep on him while they were watching the movie, and it was so sweet of Derek to put her to bed and everything. Gah, the fluff . . .

Another great piece of work!
tbjanet chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
AW! AW!

I WANT A KITTY! :D

I love the description on Tama and Pluto :D

This fic is so fluffy and cute :] It's got this refreshing and lovey-dovey feeling to it that's bad for the average procrastinating student that's trying to do homework and then gets sidetracked onto

... I really should work on the 3 projects coming up this week, but then I feel bad for not being on FF for so long and not reading fluffy TC fics :] ...
In The Beginning chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
What are you talking about? Hostage doesn't tone down the fluff- it just changes it from DerekxAngie to DerekxBullet. XD

Alright, this chapter has officially made me love you(again). Like, really. OMG. Seriously. Stop making all your stuff so cute! XD

Best part was definitely the Siamese cats bit- totally made me think of Lady and the Tramp. Poor Angie. XD
MoonCat chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
KITTY! I am a sucker for cats, especially the little kittens. When I first played UTK, I was surprised to learn that Derek had a kitty as a young boy. I like the little details like the shoes Angie was wearing, the vanilla lip gloss, the cuteness of the kitten, and so many other things I can't think off the top of my head! The two Siamese cats that Angie was talking about made me think of the ones in "The Lady and the Tramp". I like how Angie got Derek a little kitten at the end. I think the reason you seem to put Derek and Angie in your stories is because you are used to writing about them. I love this story, with all its Derek and Angie fluff and kitten-styled cuteness, so I'll leave you with a kitty emotcon. I will see you next story! . .
Black-wings91 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
BLACKWINGS AT SCHOOL!

I swear to god. Every time I read your fluffy fics, I can't help but squeel like crazy...

:SQUEEL:

:) Oh my god! I just love reading your Derek and Angie fics! They are just... oh my god... so fudging adorable! It just makes me feel better whenever I am so saddened by the fact Atlus never put them together :sniff:

ANYWAYS! Enough with my obsession about how these two deserve together. I LOVE THIS FIC! I mean it was perfect. Kittens. Angie screaming into his face when she saw Pluto (which I totally laughed so loud, that everyone in the library was looking at me). Angie overcoming her fear of cats to buy Derek a new one :heart:

Shoot man. I love it!

-blackwings

Hope you make more. And I hope you update your other famous two.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aww... Good to know you've not forgotten about Del or Angie either. That was cute. I love Cats too. the first one I had kept sitting in the road stooping the cars. My mum had to pick it out of the road all the time...then it got run over... I guess it was kinda asking for it eh? Anyways like I said great one-fic. I hope you continue the The Del and Angie fluff. I think it's cool. But I'd like to see a few more Tyler and leslie fics as well. that's just me asking you don't have to. thanks for posting this one as always.

Dan F
Crystal Remnant chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow...

Don't you ever stop writing AngiexDerek! I think it's also pretty cool that they pop up in most of your stories (or is it all of them...?) Brilliant concept, and I look forward to reading more of your work when I have a proper internet connection.

-CR
CybilGregMoron The Commander chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
What is your secret? How can you write fluff? And still have lovely long chapters?

YOU ARE THE BEST!

Oh, and the story was really cute as well! 5/5!