Reviews for Cemetery Blues
smile1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005

This was a very emotional and in character piece of wrting. The last line was an amazing way to add some closure.

Bye, smile :-)
Morgaine chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I think we're seeing a pattern here. It's always really realistic until Buffy gets mushy with Spike. I could see the rest of it turning out that way though.
cbo's gurl chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
wow! great story! one of the best i have read! are you going to create a sequel?
Sabrina chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Wow. Very, very nice. I only hope this scene (and it *is* inevitable) is as well-written when it turns up on the show. Great job.
RoswellianDarkAngel chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
This was very good and pretty well written. Keep up the good work
angelchica chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
cute story! loved it!
Teleri chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Very sweet. I'm dying to know how she copes with coming back. You did a believable job.
bubonicplague1348 chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Quite well written and well realized. More than anything I like what I see as realistic communication between Buffy and Spike...yeah, I know, we all have our opinions...but the conversation here is something I could definitely see taking place. I hope you write some more fic, because your dialogue and understanding of character seems dead-on accurate. Congrats on a fine piece of work.
musette chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
It's how I would imagine Buffy: whining and complaining after she comes back. So, good job with this: I really like it.
peroxidepest17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
How unbelievably cute! I think you got everything down perfectly, all the doubts and the fears, and the worries, and all of Spike's answers were perfect! As perfect as the ending! Great work!
KittyN chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I had to stop reading this, the premise is fine, but you're mixing up your past and present tenses :)
rarachie chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Wow! That was a good story! You really should write more Buffy/Spike romance stories. I love them. I'm adding you as one of my favorate authors. That story almost made me cry! Well, if you want my e-mail address, here it is. I may be changing it soon though. E-mail me if you want.

Spikelicious chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
From your keyboard to Joss' ears! Great!
Samsun chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Excellent, if only this would happen on the show...
Jas chapter 1 . 9/3/2001

THat was soooo cute!

I mean,

Spike And B. shouldnt be together, but here, i Love how hes ther for her!